uploading VBA recordings to youtube.

Claude C Kenny

I have a few things I recorded using VBA, and I need to know how to upload them to youtube, and how to post the link to take you right to it.

I haven't tried it myself yet, so I have no clue how easy or hard it is, or if VBA recordings are even compatible.

Edited by Claude_C_Kenny

1. Create a YouTube account (If you haven't done so already)
  2. Click the Upload Link at the top of the page
  3. Make sure the videos are under 15 minutes
  4. Make sure the videos are not too large in filesize
  5. Click the "Upload Video" button and select the videos you want to upload
  6. Enter appropriate title, description, tags, and select the category. Save the changes.
  7. Wait for upload to finish, making sure your computer doesn't get disconnected from the Internet
  8. ??????
  9. Profit!

Remember to record the GBA game videos to .avi and not to the .vbm format.

Edited by BLS

I have a few things I recorded using VBA, and I need to know how to upload them to youtube, and how to post the link to take you right to it.

I haven't tried it myself yet, so I have no clue how easy or hard it is, or if VBA recordings are even compatible.

So this is how you are supposed to upload VBA recordings to youtube:

1)Import recorded stuff into Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, or your movie editing program of your choice.

2)Go to file publish movie/save movie file and name the file whatever you want and keep going until the bar with the green loading thing is up.

3) Once it is finished, go to youtube and upload your video, make sure you hit save changes when your finished editing the title and all that.

4)To put it on SFF, you must copy the url, find ind the symbol when replying that has three pictures, paste the url then click insert media, then you should be done!

Hope this helped!

So, when I upload a video, it won't be in-synch, or is that just in case it doesn't synch up?

First play the movie with Windows Media Player or whatever and see if it's alright. If it isn't, follow the instructions in Srs's video.

Make sure the video is properly synched before uploading it.

• 1 month later...