Friday

StinDuh

I kinda feel sorry for the girl who made it, tbh. I mean, she's thirteen. Most of us are dumbasses at age 13. She legitimately thought it was good, but made the mistake of posting it on the internet. Now, instead of legitimate constructive criticism, she's just got universal mockery.

I mean, the quality is terrible, but I'm not sure that justifies turning a kid of that age into a meme.

Edited by Kiryn

Damn you, the more I hear this song the more it gets stuck in my head. mellow.gif This is also the first time I've made it through the hole song. Female Justin Bieber?

Edited by Xander

I've done some research on it... when you consider that she is only 13 and a complete amateur, that she didn't write the lyrics (the creepy rapper in the middle did), and listen to the acoustic version, you kinda realise, she might actually become a decent singer. But Friday itself is hilariously bad. At least Saturday is tomorrow, and Sunday comes after.

Well, my friend did an acoustic version that, if you ignore the lyrics, was actually pretty good. Musically it's honestly not an awful song, and, as has been said, she's only 13.

What worries me, though, is that 13 year olds "gotta get down on Friday."

This song is hilariously bad. :D

But she can't really take the blame for most of the song's pitfalls (I heard her sing the national anthem on GMA, and she wasn't half bad. It's just that she makes her voice all nasal in 'Friday.')

A friend of mine just keeps playing this song to annoy the hell out of us. So yes, it's kind of a disturbing song for me.

This is, however, the first time I saw the video (with the sound turned off). And 13 year olds driving sports cars? I'd say that's a waste of money (surely you don't want to see your $100,000 car get wrecked by some children, right?).

Oh hey,

It's Friday.

Friday.

Gotta get down on Friday.

Everybody's looking forward to the weekend

Weekend

Friday

Friday

Getting down on Friday

Everybody's looking forward to the weekend

Partying partying yeah

Partying partying yeah

Fun fun fun fun

Looking forward to the weekend

I will repeat my initial concerns with this song and video union of horror. You know how some say that everything you learn, things you see, all that good shit sticks with you, just not in a way you really have access to on command? Well I am afraid that video might be stuck in the back of my mind, rotting it away, robbing me of my mental faculties.

Every single person involved in the production and distribution of this is probably going to hell now.

I will repeat my initial concerns with this song and video union of horror. You know how some say that everything you learn, things you see, all that good shit sticks with you, just not in a way you really have access to on command? Well I am afraid that video might be stuck in the back of my mind, rotting it away, robbing me of my mental faculties.

Every single person involved in the production and distribution of this is probably going to hell now.

Oh c'mon, Friday n' Stuff isn't that bad, at least.

You people wouldn't know proper art if it slinked on over and rubbed its ballsack all over your detestable faces.

This song transcends musical boundaries.

We know bro.