Splices for my hack

iavasechui

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD don't know what to do with this guy, but I had fun making him. I borrowed his head from my splice from the contest a while back with Ephraim Joshua and Ephidel (basically the top of Ephraim's head filling in the gaps left where Joshua's hat used to be, I just really liked how that looked XD)

ihonestlyhavenoidea.png

Tried to add some shading around the hair, hope it doesn't suck too badly XD

Oh and seriously the previous splice in the post above looks like it needs something... and I don't know what any suggestions?

unfinished.png

Still looks like it needs something especially on the left... but splice of Rennec (SP?), Legault, and Wolt.

Well the did a little work on him and changed the colours, added something on the left. I didn't change him too much in case you liked the design still and the end result looks of som nobility.

Iavasechui.png

And instead fixing up the sprites, can I post my personal mug? If so, this is it:

Avatar.png Her name is Ivy. ( It must be.....please if you use it. You don't have to.) :D

Edited by BlackShadow

XD don't know what to do with this guy, but I had fun making him. I borrowed his head from my splice from the contest a while back with Ephraim Joshua and Ephidel (basically the top of Ephraim's head filling in the gaps left where Joshua's hat used to be, I just really liked how that looked XD)

ihonestlyhavenoidea.png

Tried to add some shading around the hair, hope it doesn't suck too badly XD

Oh and seriously the previous splice in the post above looks like it needs something... and I don't know what any suggestions?

His left shoulder is too large. Move it to the right a bit. Also, there are two different (FE7 and FE8) brown skin shades around his nose. It looks like you're using FE7 colors, so change the FE8 shades to FE7.

It looks like a pretty clean splice to me, and I like his design and colors as well. :) Keep up the good work!

His left shoulder is too large. Move it to the right a bit. Also, there are two different (FE7 and FE8) brown skin shades around his nose. It looks like you're using FE7 colors, so change the FE8 shades to FE7.

About how many pixels would you say it needs to be shifted?

Well the did a little work on him and changed the colours, added something on the left. I didn't change him too much in case you liked the design still and the end result looks of som nobility.

Iavasechui.png

And instead fixing up the sprites, can I post my personal mug? If so, this is it:

Avatar.png Her name is Ivy. ( It must be.....please if you use it. You don't have to.) :D

Wow I like what you did with Red there XD I really need to come up with a name for him XD

Ivy looks cute ^_^ what class would you say she is? I'm guessing mage at the moment.

Edited by iavasechui

About how many pixels would you say it needs to be shifted?

Personally. . . I think something like this. . . the red line:

iavasechuiedit.png

Your mileage may vary though! ^^;

Edited by Cymbeline

Untitled.pngwarder.png

The first guy was made mainly because I noticed I have a severe shortage of axe fighters, he's either a fighter or a pirate, I'm not sure yet.

The second is a mercenary named Warder, I have had him planned for a while, and just now got around to splicing him, his original concept was just a palette swapped Hugh, now he is at least partially spliced XD