• Africa
    • Australia
    • East Asia
    • West Asia/Middle East
    • North Asia
    • South Asia
    • Pacific Islands
    • Other (Please list)
  4. 4. Which Serenes Forest sub-forum do you visit most?

• Introductions
    • General
    • Far From the Forest
    • Creative
    • ROM Hacking
    • Other Games
    • General Fire Emblem
    • NES and SNES Fire Emblems
    • GBA Fire Emblems
    • Path of Radiance
    • Radiant Dawn
    • Shadow Dragon
    • New Mystery
    • Other (specify)
    • My time is spent equally among all boards
    • I joined recently and have not yet found my Serenes home
  5. 5. When did you last play a Fire Emblem game?

• Within the past day / twenty-four hours.
    • Within the past week, excluding the above
    • Within the past month, excluding the above option
    • Within the past three months, exlcuding the above option
    • Within the past six months, excluding the above option
    • Within the past year, excluding the above option
    • More than a year ago
    • I cannot remember
    • Never!

So I am totally turning this into a series because Wist had an idea that I thought was really neat. It's been a year since Wist made the first census thread and I am interested in seeing how things differ year by year! It should be fairly obvious how this works, so let's see what we get this year :tangerine:!

And of course the idea got 8 out of 5 Sunglasses from Wist himself, which must be good.

Feel free to post and be more specific than the options allow / talk about your choices!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight out of five sunglasses is truly excellent.

I lived in Japan until literally four hours ago. I now reside in the United States again (I'm from Europe but was mostly raised in the US), but I'll probably go back or move somewhere else after I graduate university.

I played a little bit of Fire Emblem 4 and 12 a few days ago to see where I had left off in them, having never yet finished either. I still usually give a Fire Emblem game a go at least once a month.

Ah, I remember the old one. The only things to change is my age and probably the last time I played an FE game.

My reason for not playing FE at least within the last week is due to a fuckton of University work. This trend is going to continue for at least five or six weeks to come because I'll be visiting the girlfriend over the Easter break, revising, and taking exams during May.

19, technically I was born in Japan despite being full-blood American, been living in America, voted for All Boards even though I never visit FE12 or Forum Games or a few of the others, last played yesterday.

14 (though I turn 15 in less than 3 days)/ NA actually western europe, specifically ireland. this is one of those really dumbshit things I shouldn't forget but I always do/ NA/ Other (equally bertween FFtF and FE boards, so not everything but not nothing)/ past week

Edited by Reinfleche

Think of it like it's a woman having to tell how much she weighs.

I see. But still, age is something you can't control, while weight is, for the most part.

Being embarrased about weight is one thing, but to be embarrased of your age? It really isn't a big deal.

I think it's because her age might for some reason attract a lot of losers who are like "omg there's a girl on the internet."

Either way, that I had to stop and think about when I played FE for the last time made me seriously worry if I still love the series as much as I used to.

Where's the FE4THREAD option, it was a forum once and it's bigger than many forums together

I see. But still, age is something you can't control, while weight is, for the most part.

Being embarrased about weight is one thing, but to be embarrased of your age? It really isn't a big deal.

Asking a woman her age isn't polite either. And while they can't control their real age, they have a degree of control over their apparent age - and it matters a lot to them, apparently.

No, I can't understand it either. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't respect it.

Either way, that I had to stop and think about when I played FE for the last time made me seriously worry if I still love the series as much as I used to.

I've come to the conclusion that I don't really like strategy RPGs, lol.

But at least I can cheat on that question, since I last played FE when Shin Monshou was released... HOLY THAT WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO

Edited by TheEnd

Can't remember the last time I played a FE game. Pretty sure last time I played was when I decided to give up on H5 run in Shadow Dragon.

I'm pretty much done with the FE series until a brand new game that isn't a remake, prequel, or sequel is released.