(FE10/Fe9) Vs' Numbers Draft [Tellius]

Vicious Sal

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This draft is a mess. Even the BEXP limits are weird or outdated. Isnt Marcia +2.XX and Jill +2.XX? Its listed as Marcia +2.XX and +1.XX for Jill. :/

I shot myself in the foot by giving a list of 2 unit for my picks to Sal......

:facepalm:

Yeah, the OP is really messed up...

This was a nice idea on paper though....

38 Largo = Mist

40 Nasir = Boyd

I just hope I'm not screwing up. Also, I'll never get used to the IPB 3.0 settings and how I'm supposed to change my font back to normal.

I'm sorry guys, but I don't have a lot of Internet at all, or it's 4 bucks for an hour. On top of that I suddenly got a job, and it didn't really help that I got a strange Pm from Sh with numbers that do not correspond to characters. So just wait for me to buy some internet time (this is library 15 minute internet, so no, i won't fix it now) and after I fix it, and just create a new Op that doesn't fling <BR> stuff my way, I'll get to it. Just, give me some time, i'm travelling, backpacking, and inetrnet can be freaking scarce.

I'm sorry guys, but I don't have a lot of Internet at all, or it's 4 bucks for an hour. On top of that I suddenly got a job, and it didn't really help that I got a strange Pm from Sh with numbers that do not correspond to characters. So just wait for me to buy some internet time (this is library 15 minute internet, so no, i won't fix it now) and after I fix it, and just create a new Op that doesn't fling <BR> stuff my way, I'll get to it. Just, give me some time, i'm travelling, backpacking, and inetrnet can be freaking scarce.

You could have cleared things up a bit while posting that. :(:

I could make the OP myself in the second post until this is fixed. Just tell me your pick, since SH was the one to ask for Fe10 Mia in the first place.

Why do I get the feeling I know you irl.....somewhere.

Go get a phone with an internet browser Sal.

Hahaha. That would be funny.

Seriously, if I knew Soul somewhere in IRL.....

I'd probobly :facepalm:

Yeah, the OP is messed up.

The concept was great, but kinda messy.

Seriously, why do I find that banner familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before

Basically the same as my other posts, I am workuing 13 hours aday, 7 days a week till the 3rd of febuary, so I can't do fuck right now. Internet is 4 dollars for one lame fucking hour. RTopics don't run away, deal with it.

I'm just frustrated as shit atm, sorry i'm taking it out on you guys.

Basically the same as my other posts, I am workuing 13 hours aday, 7 days a week till the 3rd of febuary, so I can't do fuck right now. Internet is 4 dollars for one lame fucking hour. RTopics don't run away, deal with it.

I'm just frustrated as shit atm, sorry i'm taking it out on you guys.

It's ok dude I can wait.

Seeing as you are taking so long...we do understand you're current burden.

...you could at just pick in the same post, though. It only takes a second. -_-

Edited by Jigglypuff

Seeing as you are taking so long...we do understand you're current burden.

...you could at just pick in the same post, though. It only takes a second. -_-

It isn't really easy to do that when I have to repair the Op first, and get everything right. I have copied all pages and am working in a notebook and writing everything down to fix this shit. So no, I can't pick, and I have only 30 minutes of internet if I am willing to hitchhike 30 Km's into town. So don't think it's dead atm, it's being repaired on paper. Literally.