So, I've been playing Red Dead Redemption...

And I've noticed a few things:

1) Apparently, Rockstar thinks it's actually harder to get away with shit in the wild west than in modern times. I mean, even if I manage to run out the time that I'm wanted, that bounty still stays there regardless, which is completely different from GTA, where all you need to do is get a new paintjob.

2) Deadeye is awesome. Also, it allows for homing TNT sticks.

3) I suck at keeping my horse alive. I blame the dumb animal running past me and off a cliff when I call them, but since I've fallen off a cliff with one before, and have had my horse killed by fucking coyotes, it might not be completely the horse's fault.

4) West Dickens is an asshole.

1) Apparently, Rockstar thinks it's actually harder to get away with shit in the wild west than in modern times. I mean, even if I manage to run out the time that I'm wanted, that bounty still stays there regardless, which is completely different from GTA, where all you need to do is get a new paintjob.

3) I suck at keeping my horse alive. I blame the dumb animal running past me and off a cliff when I call them, but since I've fallen off a cliff with one before, and have had my horse killed by fucking coyotes, it might not be completely the horse's fault.

Yeah that game is very good. I played it all summer. And yes DeadEye is amazing. And the fact that it's harder to escape justice in this game is not the fault of this game but the grand theft auto games. I always end up shooting my horses cuz they piss me off. And there are a lot a dicks in that game.

Yeah that game is very good. I played it all summer. And yes DeadEye is amazing. And the fact that it's harder to escape justice in this game is not the fault of this game but the grand theft auto games. I always end up shooting my horses cuz they piss me off. And there are a lot a dicks in that game.

No idea how this double posted. My apologies

Edited by JaketheGr3at