Mabinogi

So, if nobody's figured out what my avatar is from, he's the guy who I use for an MMO called Mabinogi. Now before you write it off as another crappy F2P Korean RPG, this one's actually pretty damn good, if for no other reason, the Generation Quests. It has many well-written stories, and quite frankly the combat system is very good, at least, better than WoW, in my opinion. (It's similar, sure, but I just seem to have more fun with Mab's system for some reason).

Anyway, if you do play, add me, my character's name is Ninjabomber, and I'm in the Mari server. I can help with *some* G1 quests, though if we're talking about Albey dungeon I'm probably not going to go.

Mabinogi is definitely a good MMO, but it definitely hasn't aged well.

Back in the day, I used to play Mabinogi with my friends all the time. Now, everyone's moved onto to other, more aesthetically pleasing MMOs.

Mabinogi 2 is way overdue. Vindictus, aka Mabinogi Heros, looks and plays AMAZING. It really pumps you up for a sequel.

Edited by Maki

In my opinion, Vindictus (Mabinogi: Heroes) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mabinogi.

You know, in terms story, gameplay... maybe not so much for player interaction but yeah. D:

Edited by Roxas

Vindictus gets boring fast, and the token system wasn't the best idea, especially considering it doesn't refresh until like every 2 or 3 days...

Personally though I couldn't care less about a game's graphics as long as it's fun to play, and I don't see how else it really could have 'aged'... but maybe that's just bias because I like the game.

Nonetheless it's more fun than, most of the other MMOs that I play, (Except Rift, but I refuse to pay monthly fees for a game, make it one-time or premium items, or else no deal). I might get Aion but I hear it's the same way, thus driving me to play Mabinogi. Also the Rebirth system prevents that annoying-ass grinding you get when you hit a higher level from arriving as soon as it does in other games, which to me is the biggest plus.