Match- Ups!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still can't win against Soren and Ike. They're much too awesome to lose to you two.

They would stand there stunned at my epic failure then Lyle cuts ike, then soren freaks out and whines about ike,then lyle kills him with ease since hes a sage, then we double team ike cuz he fights for his friends and his friend is dead so he has nothing to fight for.

The most logical way to winning right thar.

They would stand there stunned at my epic failure

They wouldn't. They've already seen a lot of epic failures, it's nothing new to them.

And again...they're too awesome to be beaten by you two. No offence.

You still can't win against Soren and Ike. They're much too awesome to lose to you two.

All right lets get real for a minute:

As good as he is a unit: SOREN IS A BITCH!!!! End of story. All I need to do is wait for him to lower his guard when he's cutting himself and bash is f**king skull in.

Then for Ike. All we need to do is shove a picture of a naked woman in his face and his ignorance to what that actually is will spark his curiosity to find out. Eventually he'll give up, start masterbating, and I'll cut his head off.

There. Spoken like a true asshole.

They wouldn't. They've already seen a lot of epic failures, it's nothing new to them.

And again...they're too awesome to be beaten by you two. No offence.

They have not seen failure on such a magnitude that masu sets.

And me and lyle are just as awesome as we are cuz we dont let other ppl tell us how cool we are or arent.

Im pulling for LyleMasu team.

XP Not the sort of thing that should be in the General Fire Emblem topic....

Nightmare asked. I gave him a quick easy answer. But yeah me and you beat ike and soren.

And me and lyle are just as awesome as we are cuz we dont let other ppl tell us how cool we are or arent.

Because other people don't even TELL you you're awesome! :lol:

BEATING OFF

JACKING OFF

FAP

MASTURBATION

Oh right...masturbation...

Yay for fatal spelling errors, I guess... :unsure:

I'd like to watch CGV fight Mia without trying to cut her clothes off.

Don't wish for the impossible Hika. It makes it more harsh when you realize it can never happen.

Don't wish for the impossible Hika. It makes it more harsh when you realize it can never happen.

True. CGV would give into temptation in the first 5 seconds. Also, that's WHY I said it. He'd also get pictures of her to take home.

True. CGV would give into temptation in the first 5 seconds. Also, that's WHY I said it. He'd also get pictures of her to take home.

He would take HER home........but the question would be how would fox react to having mia in her house?

All right lets get real for a minute:

As good as he is a unit: SOREN IS A BITCH!!!! End of story. All I need to do is wait for him to lower his guard when he's cutting himself and bash is f**king skull in.

Then for Ike. All we need to do is shove a picture of a naked woman in his face and his ignorance to what that actually is will spark his curiosity to find out. Eventually he'll give up, start masterbating, and I'll cut his head off.

There. Spoken like a true asshole.

:( / :angry:

Anyway,

Palutena vs. Ashera

If it hasn't been said..

Soren vs. Lute

But they'll figure out that it's pointless for them to fight eachother. Then they'll make out..

Don't worry Princess. Lyle's jealous because Soren's a lady killer.

Too true.

Soren vs. Lute

But they'll figure out that it's pointless for them to fight eachother. Then they'll make out..

Sounds like a sterortypical sitcom....

Also, Zephrion vs. Soren

I sense CGV in major pain.....

Naeluchi vs Shinnon.

that's a no brainer...

BEATING OFF

JACKING OFF

FAP

MASTURBATION

you forgot petting the snake

I'd like to watch CGV fight Mia without trying to cut her clothes off.

I'd like that actually

He would take HER home........but the question would be how would fox react to having mia in her house?

I would take her home and Fox would deal with it

I sense CGV in major pain.....

Me too...