NBA playoffs!

Fenrir

I wouldn't say awesome. No game 7s or drama yet. My favorite series so far is bulls pacers because of all those intense games. Other than that the east is set out in black and white pretty much. What are your predictions for the west?

As long as i've watched basketball, the lakers have been my favorite team, but i think this is the end. I think the Thunder take the Lakers in 6 in the west finals. I also think Portland/Memphis beat SA and Dallas. As for the east, i like Miami over the C's in 5 and the Bulls/heat series go 7, right now I'd pick Chicago.

I think the Celtics will beat the Heat, and after last years playoffs I think the Thunder might give the Lakers a run for their money (assuming they make it past the Hornets). Then, the bulls will probably beat the Hawks, although the Hawks have been playing like a completely different team than in previous years, and I'm thinking in the eastern finals it will be Bulls vs Celtics and in the west Lakers vs idk.

That one guy sure can throw the ball accurately from a great distance. You know, the black one.

I prefer the one that is good at avoiding other players and doing a lay up, or the one that likes to jump in the air and place the ball through the hoop.

Lakers over Mavs

OKC over Grizzlies

Bulls over Hawks

Celtics over Heat

you're incredibly smart(we both are, cause i think same things)

GO BLAZERS!

Ah sad day man. If only one day Oden isn't injured. And we stop taking jump shots when we can't hit them. :(

On another note, I hope the Grizzlies murder OKC cuz I hate dem Thunder. Sonics didn't deserve to be moved out of Seattle.

Ah sad day man. If only one day Oden isn't injured. And we stop taking jump shots when we can't hit them. :(

On another note, I hope the Grizzlies murder OKC cuz I hate dem Thunder. Sonics didn't deserve to be moved out of Seattle.

H8ers b H8in on Durantula, best in the NBA to me, KB then KD. Lakers get one more year out west, then it belongs to OKC

H8ers b H8in on Durantula, best in the NBA to me, KB then KD. Lakers get one more year out west, then it belongs to OKC

Durant was a beast against the Nuggets, but the Grizzlies destroyed OKC in game 1...if they win game 2 I might have to change my picks.

Aye.. It's not that I hate the players themselves, I just hate the franchise. I think Clay Bennett is freakin scum. Durant is pure legit, so is Westbrook, but the owners themselves leave a poor, poor taste in my mouth.

I can relate, i feel the same towards the Titans of the NFL.

ALL the teams i thought would win lost game 1...=S

I can relate, i feel the same towards the Titans of the NFL.

ALL the teams i thought would win lost game 1...=S

Me too. I didn't catch the Lakers game, did they lose?

Me too. I didn't catch the Lakers game, did they lose?

Kobe missed an open three at the buzzer :S

hopefully they get them back tonite

Why is Rose not driving the basketball? It's what he does Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. If they can't get it together than it's Atlanta's game and they're going to have to go on the road down 0-2.

Why is Rose not driving the basketball? It's what he does Facepalm_emote_gif.gif. If they can't get it together than it's Atlanta's game and they're going to have to go on the road down 0-2.

The only thing more painful than watching Rose settling for J's like he's ray allen is the atlanta hawks ball movement, i enjoyed watching spring the upset in game 1 but that was horrendous. Jamal crawford must really think hes Kobe Bryant...

one last hurrah from Kobe, an 0-3 comeback. that would be great...

why must westbrook ballhog when hes on the deepest most talented team?