Lance + Bow run

Fiona will turn out good if you atleast try somewhat. Just take advantage of Canto, and have others weaken. I usually don't train Fiona too good, and then train her very well in part 4. She usually still turns out really good.

Fiona is not as bad of a unit as ppl make her out to be. The biggest problem is having only 2 chapters in Part 1 with her where she both has movement penalty to take away the only bonus she has over the other units.

BTW. I was thinking off doing a Dagger/Knife run. You wouldn't mind me stealing the idea of using weapon restrictions somewhat?

Fiona is not as bad of a unit as ppl make her out to be. The biggest problem is having only 2 chapters in Part 1 with her where she both has movement penalty to take away the only bonus she has over the other units.

BTW. I was thinking off doing a Dagger/Knife run. You wouldn't mind me stealing the idea of using weapon restrictions somewhat?

I know, that's my big worries, Aran and Leo are having a bad time and they were 15+, she is now lvl 11 for 2 chapters later

she's really lacking in the lvl department

and ofcourse not (I was thinking of my next run to be paladin or Knife/Sword(TBless in endgame) run)

if I get passed this one ofc.

Paladin runs. I tried it before, it was soo fun, my favourite character was Renning. :3:

reminds me, I still have to finish my paladin PT. I'm at the desert chapter now, ouch.

reminds me, I still have to finish my paladin PT. I'm at the desert chapter now, ouch.

There is something in those two sentences that do not click. lol.

Also fiona not only has crap movement in many of her chapters and a low level, she also has crap bases and even with energy drop and iron forge she is still doing little damage, and not even doubling. That doesn't let her level and makes her doomed. She has a chance at normal mode with the amount of BEXP you get but i doubt thats going to get her too far. Especially when other people are better with it like aran or leo when they get some capped stats as it gives them speed.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I accidently removed chapter 7 for a sec and reposted a crapy shorter version -.- (I'm really slowminded today)

Chapter 8:

Turns:10

Penalties:9

Total Turns:90+27(117)

Details: gave Aran Paragon now. The details are easy to explain, Nailah did the left side Tormod the bottom (hence the 9 penalties) and Leo and Aran made their way to the boss

fun fact: Aran proced speed and doubles wyverns :D

Using both is even better.

Fiona, Astrid, Nephenee, Marcia, Tanith, Sigrun, Leonardo, Shinon, Rolf, Jill

10 good lancers/bowmen for endgame with 34 speed or higher. Triangle attack is included.

Aran, Danved, Geoffrey and the generals don't have high enough speed and haar lacks that last point too. I doubt you want to use any reavers with just Xbowz.

I don't really get why you allow other characters into your playthrough. I would understand on the chapters that you don't have anybody that uses lances or bows, but otherwise, you're hurting your other characters in the long run.

I can play with two characters in POR and get turncounts of ~4 on every chapter. (I know, off topic, but still.)

TL;DR (What...?) Stop using non lance and bow people, it makes no sense.

Endgame:

Turns:29 (-.-)

Penalties:0

Total Turns:119+27(146)

Details: Aran has Paragon, Jill has Resolve and Leo has Adept

Jill and Leo went up the ledges to get the thiefs (Volug and Sothe followed them), I tried to let Aran and Fiona go up through the staircase, but to many deaths (for both Aran and Fiona) occured, so I let them clear the bottom spawns (Fiona has a C support with Micaiah, which she rescued) once the 2 waves downstairs are gone, Fiona and Aran joined the fun up north. Leo managed to kill a thief from a ledge below (58hit+Adept=death thief) the other thief opened the chest, standing in between Leo and Jill. killed the thief and from then on I went a tad slower, I wanted Fiona to gain some lvls here. So she's not completly useless in part 3.

slowly moved on. Fiona killed the mages around the boss. Leo killed the boss

Unit      Level HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res   Support
Micaiah   3.38  16  3   8   9   9   12  3   6    C - Fiona
Leonardo  5.30  29  20  6   25  21  22  14  13   B - Aran  
Aran      7.11  35  25  4   26* 20  10  25* 9    B - Leo
Jill      6.39  35  17  5*  14  19  19  18  10
Fiona     16.35 29  10  7   11  16  9   14  10*  C - Micaiah

Aran got some speed blessing this chapter :3

I'm guessing 1 more lvl and he'll need to be Bexped lvled -.-

I transfered Celerity and Blue gem

Edited by Mister Cold

Part II

Prologue:

Turns:8

Total Turns:127+27(154)

Details: Marcia tried killing a few wyverns, untill Haar arrived, transfered the steel lance to haar. and went out with haar. Haar went south, while Marcia (with just javelins) went East. by turn 8 everyone was death besides the boss. Who survived >.>

Chapter 1:

Turns:13

Penalties:3

Total Turns:140+30(170)

Details: Nephenee went south getting the javelin asap. While Brom got the Icon and steel axe, both made their way to the boss. Brom recruited Heather (first time he did it :P) turn 13, Nephenee killed the boss.

Chapter 2:

Turns:6

Penalties:3

Total Turns:146+33(179)

Details: Walsed through the northern part with Nephenee + Lucia (and some singing) at turn 6 Nephenee kills the boss and stole his skillbook) and Lucia arrived. at the western part Brom was upholding the choke point (unequiped)

next battle prep:

Bexped Astrid to 99exp bought killer bow, Horseslayer lance and started (Marcia already had 99exp)

Chapter 3:

Turns:8

Total Turns:154+33(187)

Details: The ussual Rush forward with Geoffrey, kill some units with the others. Geoffrey got 2 lvls, and Astrid aswell (killed like 6 people :P). Didn't get the speedwing tho

Edited by Mister Cold

I sort of think that you should have gotten the speedwing, because lots of the Bow/Lance users have low growths in speed. :blink:

Edit - Just a question, are you still continuing this?

Edited by Anderson88