Yes I will!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I won't LET you. How does THAT feel?

Aren't we on like the fifth movie by now? This is where we band together for a greater good. This is a tribulation we must take on as a team!

Oh god they're fighting again. Man, I was hoping they were kidding about the Unusually cruel death via Martyr scene...

Who am I kidding? I insisted on it~

Stop, O' fair maidens of war! Desist this needless violence against one another, and join, so that the chaos gripping this world may dissipate into the wind and fade into obscurity.

If you continue to fight, sorrow shall only grow until it consumes all... please, I bequeath you, fair maidens of war... do not doom yourselves to such a fate... put aside your differences... I beg of you...

I need but three mouse clicks to defeat a demon of your level! You are a small fry in the grand scheme. What I have agreed to do is a far more dangerous task than to defeat you.

I'm afraid if you defeat me you get the shit ending where RFoF dies to my sword.

Wait shit spoiler alert.

Didn't we have some fun? though? Remember when you were sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye!" and you were like "NNNOOOOO" and then I was all "we pretended that we were going to murder you"? That was great.

Don't make me hit you with my shovel glados.

Didn't we have some fun? though? Remember when you were sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye!" and you were like "NNNOOOOO" and then I was all "we pretended that we were going to murder you"? That was great.

This had better not be what it looks like. I am the only one allowed to torture Tangerine.