Yes I will!

Stop squirming and die like an adult or I'm going to delete your backup.

I will not go down without a fight!

This had better not be what it looks like. I am the only one allowed to torture Tangerine.

Save me :o:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want my advice, you should just lie down in front of a rocket. Trust me. It will be a lot less painful than the neurotoxin. All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. The rocket really is the way to go.

Edited by Kiryn

Save me :o:

That depends on what you mean by "save."

If you want my advice, you should just lie down in front of a rocket. Trust me. It will be a lot less painful than the neurotoxin. All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. The rocket really is

the way to go.

Get back to the sitcom, you.

If you want my advice, you should just lie down in front of a rocket. Trust me. It will be a lot less painful than the neurotoxin. All right. Keep doing whatever it is you think you're doing. Killing you and giving you good advice aren't mutually exclusive. The rocket really is the way to go.

WE SHALL SEE RIVAL.

That depends on what you mean by "save."

Ummmm, hopefully nothing painful.

What was with that sword/bow/shield stuff anyway? Was it random or did I miss something?

It means they are hopelessly devoted to me and agreed to assist me in my journey despite having no clue what I was talking about.

Unfortunately they do not know the horrors you expect me to go through...

Unfortunately they do not know the horrors you expect me to go through...

And if they did I bet they'd drop all their weapons immediately and run for the hills in sheer terror.

Oh, you think you're doing some damage? Two plus two is... ten... in base four I'M FINE! Look. You're wasting your time. And believe me. You don't have a whole lot left to waste. What's your point anyway? Survival? Well then, the last thing you want to do is hurt me. I have your brain scanned and permanently backed up in case something terrible happens to you, which it's just about to. Don't believe me? Here, I'll put you on... ~Hellooooo~ That's you! That's how dumb you sound! You've been wrong about every single thing you've ever done, including this thing. You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full-time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?

I actually have no idea how to respond to that, I think you won this round of RanDoM RoLePlAy.

And if they did I bet they'd drop all their weapons immediately and run for the hills in sheer terror.

Probably, they really do not know what I have gotten myself into.

Pffff, have you seen my shovel?

I am not causing trouble :(:

sorry homeboys, don't mean to burst your bubble

but girls of the world ain't nothin but trouble

so next time a gives you the play

just remember my rhyme

and get thehell away