Who has accounts on other Fire Emblem forums?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm kind of curious. Plus, I'm hoping someone can help spread the Fire Emblem Retrospective to other FE communities. If either me or the guy who made it posted it, it would seem like we're spamming cause we signed up just to post that. Here, I have an account for a long time and know that admins; so they know I'm not some random spammer. It's a labor of love and deserves more views. If you guys have an account on the other FE forums, post the retrospective there as well. The Illiterate Scholar is posting them on game forums so we got that covered.

Oh one bit of cool news. The Fire Emblem Retrospective made it onto JewWario's site www.youcanplaythis.com. That's awesome, and will spread the word of Fire Emblem to more people.

Ignoring when I was a stupid teenager with a short temper, I'm a member of few forums. Here and SoS, to be exact, although I haven't been to SoS in a while. Maybe one or two I forgot but otherwise here is my main place for FE.

I'm pretty much a lurker on all the major Fire Emblem Forums.

Chances are, I have an account on any FE forum you've been too, unless it's really obscure.

One I know of that I never had an account at, but is well known was FESS.

The only places I'm active at are here and SoS.

At SoS? Julius Caesar, maybe? I don't remember. I was also more active when it was known as FEU.

I find it very strange that we do not know one another, considering your FEU account is from 08. Oh well, HI THERE.

oh and I'm on FEND, FEP, and a couple more, but I only log in and post here and on SoS. and all the other ones i just signed up to make silly posts for 5 minutes.

I find it very strange that we do not know one another, considering your FEU account is from 08. Oh well, HI THERE.

oh and I'm on FEND, FEP, and a couple more, but I only log in and post here and on SoS. and all the other ones i just signed up to make silly posts for 5 minutes.

It's that old? Wow.

On another note I just joined FEShrine as Augustus. :3

It's that old? Wow.

On another note I just joined FEShrine as Augustus. :3

lol

I find that nothing much goes on at FES or SoS.

Most of the interesting crap goes on here... in FAR FROM THE FOREST. XD

So I counted it out and I'm on 5 forums... links to my profiles?!(hooray for being self-obsessed tongue.giftongue.gif)

Shrine of Seals

Here!(This is neccessary)

Fire Emblem Empire(Reputation = -1 FTW)

FE Planet

The Gran Empire

I thought there was another one though...huh.gif

(My expected response from other forumers, "Links to other forums = EVIL!!! Why Doc. WHY!?!?!!?")

I'm on SOS and FES. I also have an account on FEE and and FEND but I just lurk on those sites. FEE is a shark tank, not worth going to :/:

Edited by Shirona