EDIT: WHAT THE FUCK, Where'd my post go

Oh well let me resay the reason why I understand you, I live with Light

Edited by Zelika

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOL SERENE.

And YAY, a dance! I actually love those in real life, too. Especially at wedding receptions. It's impossible to get me off the dance floor unless I get thirsty. XD

LOOOOOL SERENE.

And YAY, a dance! I actually love those in real life, too. Especially at wedding receptions. It's impossible to get me off the dance floor unless I get thirsty. XD

Of course.............

=/

What's the 'of course' supposed to mean? XD

I had a feeling that you were a crazed dance lover............*hates formal wear with a passion* I hate it, but despite my looks, Im damn sexy in a tux. And with that tie that I have and the cologne........yeah. Big guy can get women! XD XD! I remember my graduation......these two girls kept obsessing over my tie.XD

I had a feeling that you were a crazed dance lover............*hates formal wear with a passion* I hate it, but despite my looks, Im damn sexy in a tux. And with that tie that I have and the cologne........yeah. Big guy can get women! XD XD! I remember my graduation......these two girls kept obsessing over my tie.XD

I love formal wear, and I looked ASTONISHING in my brother's wedding when I wore a tux. So much, that one of my relatives who never compliments said that I looked really good. Maybe I ought to post the pics sometime...

But I think that's enough off-topic...

I love formal wear, and I looked ASTONISHING in my brother's wedding when I wore a tux. So much, that one of my relatives who never compliments said that I looked really good. Maybe I ought to post the pics sometime...

But I think that's enough off-topic...

Yeah. I still hate wearing it............but im still sexy in it.XD

Thanks! Can you believe that this is being written by the idiot from Japanese class? XD

Somewhat. You had to have something filling that gap in your skull. I figured with all the anime, manga, and video games some kind of story writing skill would come out.

Somewhat. You had to have something filling that gap in your skull. I figured with all the anime, manga, and video games some kind of story writing skill would come out.

If you remember the genis avatar I had............thats the face im making right now.