NEW TOURNAMENT

Suzaku

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knife like i said me and CGV are team mate

I understand, but I'm only a proxy. Lyle has to list teams and brackets and all that. My job is to help tournaments get started and answer questions.

Lyle, make the brackets already.

I understand, but I'm only a proxy. Lyle has to list teams and brackets and all that. My job is to help tournaments get started and answer questions.

Lyle, make the brackets already.

What you're asking is impossible. I have no clue who the teams are, and as for the ones I know, we only have two teams. That would make for one match and it wouldn't be a tournament. It would be a plain old boring fight.

I have to wait until people sign up before I make the brackets.

What you're asking is impossible. I have no clue who the teams are, and as for the ones I know, we only have two teams. That would make for one match and it wouldn't be a tournament. It would be a plain old boring fight.

I have to wait until people sign up before I make the brackets.

We decided that we would continue with the same teams. The only ones that have changed are CGV and Soulja. And MaSu has been dumped a partner, so maybe you might have to contact him about whether he wants to sign-up again. The teams were, I believe:

Lyle and Metal Arc

Des and Cymb

ChaosNinji and his bro

Knife and Raven

Dr. Dorian and Renault

Soulja boy and CGV

I'm not exactly sure if people are still interested, you might want to contact them all and ask them if they're still in the tournament.

Actually, Masu and Princess Kilvas are on a team. If we are continuing with modified teams. But I'd prefer to make a fresh clean topic, (With less spam) and have that be the head-quarters for this tournament. This one is so filled with spam, that it's coming out of our ears.

All right, if you want, you may create a new topic.

@Mods: Just in case, leave this topic open.

I'll make it tomorrow though. There's no real rush as there are still two tournaments going on at the moment.

Plus I'm busy for now.

We decided that we would continue with the same teams. The only ones that have changed are CGV and Soulja. And MaSu has been dumped a partner, so maybe you might have to contact him about whether he wants to sign-up again. The teams were, I believe:

Lyle and Metal Arc

Des and Cymb

ChaosNinji and his bro

Knife and Raven

Dr. Dorian and Renault

Soulja boy and CGV

I'm not exactly sure if people are still interested, you might want to contact them all and ask them if they're still in the tournament.

his name is Light

Edited by Serene