SF Does Left 4 Dead 2!

Integrity

According to Dio (you guys really need to put it here instead of constantly bringing it up with me) he's not gonna make 1800. We're either going to call it 1300 today or bust.

NOW THAT SAID

I want a soundoff on how peoples' schedules look for 1800 EST on various weekdays.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Dio (you guys really need to put it here instead of constantly bringing it up with me) he's not gonna make 1800. We're either going to call it 1300 today or bust.

NOW THAT SAID

I want a soundoff on how peoples' schedules look for 1800 EST on various weekdays.

Available all days this week except maybe Thursday and Friday. Friday is a much bigger maybe.

I'd like to participate in the next one. I'm available for most days of the week past 3:00 EST.

Edited by BerserkerBarst

Trying to keep a consistent team for the recorded shenanigans, but you're welcome to hop into any spontaneous versus games we have.

We've got an SF Steam group, drop me a note sometime if you want invited.

I mainly would join for campaign play, I don't feel like joining for versus. Though I can wait a bit if you're going to assemble a different team for a later date.

I can ...most likely be home at 1500, and we can do it then if it suits the rest of you. Any time before is a no-no.

Anyway, can only get about 2gb up per night which means only Part 1 is online.

Excellen's starting off just like Dio: Focusing too much on killing zombies behind him and thus getting left behind frequently.

Hunting Rifle's not good to have in a game like this.... least it's campaign and not a versus.

The Gnome is to blame for your coaster failure.

Edited by Sirius

Excellen's starting off just like Dio: Focusing too much on killing zombies behind him and thus getting left behind frequently.

Hunting Rifle's not good to have in a game like this.... least it's campaign and not a versus.

The Gnome is to blame for your coaster failure.

Hunting rifle is sexy, and the sniper rifle is even sexier! Their weak point is the lack of cooperation but that's their charm. Seeing four guys run wild and scream for help is awesome!

Hunting rifle is way sexier than the military sniper.

EDIT: HR actually has the highest kills for any weapon for me bar none. Whee!

Edited by Integrity

You guys get too many medkits. Seriously, what the hell is up with that?

It's base on how good/bad they play. The better they are, the less stuff they can find. At least, that's what everybody said, I dont know if it's true or not. Too bad, I can only play through Asian Garena...

Edited by Rathalos Sulley

Well, we actually only get the usual amount of Hard Rain medkits this time. :P

EDIT: BEST PREVIEW PICTURE EVER Edited by Integrity