Wedding-ness topic

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Masu, you're kinda moving fast don't you think? I mean me and Bianchi have been together for a while and we haven't talked about marriage at all yet. Maybe princess needs some time.

You know Masu, you're kinda moving fast don't you think? I mean me and Bianchi have been together for a while and we haven't talked about marriage at all yet. Maybe princess needs some time.

DROP KICK TECH!

I'm serious. Asking someone to marry you should be done romantically and subtley so that they don't even realize it.

Okay. (3rd epic fail of the day) Hmmm......what to do now........hmmmm......hell i dunno. Maybe ill go.....not play TOS 2 cuz i dont feel like it.....damn i dont know what to do now. I cant write cuz im on a wii! DAMN IT!

Well, Masu did pay me, so I made this:

24yvm11.png

Oh....thank you very much fireman but this was bound to fail from the start most likely. And lyle confirmed it. You can keep all the money i gave you though! (goes to tell songbird that we have no money again) XD

You said the sleeping thing,otherwise i would not have gotten mad at the plushie since i said I MYSELF loved the pic....UNTILL YOU TAUNTED ME. :(

Well, whatever I said, I apologize for it. Although I would like to remember what it is I said...

Well, whatever I said, I apologize for it. Although I would like to remember what it is I said...

I would find the topic but its either one that starts off normal that goes into 6 different topics, or arc fused it into a topic or something.