Wedding-ness topic

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

huh. No one has taken much notice....maybe it's too subtle.....

What're you talking about?

We obviously can't see any ring.

I think you'll have to make the picture bigger.

XD

Hmmm....I think Fireman the Therapist is going to make a lot of money this week.....

*looks for a therapist thread exclusively for idiotic weaklings*

YAY. FIREMAN AND LYLE TO THE RESCUE.

And Masu, don't even THINK about borrowing any more money from me to buy more presents for Princess! This is all strict food-money, and if I see you sneaking into my purse one more time...

YAY. FIREMAN AND LYLE TO THE RESCUE.

And Masu, don't even THINK about borrowing any more money from me to buy more presents for Princess! This is all strict food-money, and if I see you sneaking into my purse one more time...

I never did that! I just took the money from off of your dresser! I dont go into women's things. God knows what they keep in them.

What are all the dots on the thingies? They kinda creep me out....

It's the shine.

FUCKING COPYCAT.

I'm demonstrating something romantic and subtle. No one even made notice of it until I mentioned it.

Well, due to some recent failed proposals, I think it would be time to open up my therapy corner again. Soo....Masu, what's bothering you these days? And don't be afraid to tell me everything. You need this. And trust me, your secrets are completely safe with me

and everybody else on these forums

It's the shine.

I'm demonstrating something romantic and subtle. No one even made notice of it until I mentioned it.

*is still copying me nonetheless...*

I never did that! I just took the money from off of your dresser! I dont go into women's things. God knows what they keep in them.

Women know too....

It's the shine.

We noticed it. It's just, we didn't know how to bring it up.

Well, due to some recent failed proposals, I think it would be time to open up my therapy corner again. Soo....Masu, what's bothering you these days? And don't be afraid to tell me everything. You need this. And trust me, your secrets are completely safe with me

and everybody else on these forums

I dunno......i seems as if im shot down by everyone for every idea i have I ask someone someting or do something andSOMEONE ELSE shoots me down before said person even responds! only leading to her confusion! DAMN IT!!!! *face desks*

I dunno......i seems as if im shot down by everyone for every idea i have I ask someone someting or do something andSOMEONE ELSE shoots me down before said person even responds! only leading to her confusion! DAMN IT!!!! *face desks*

It's okay MaSu, theres nothing wrong with you it's the other ass-wipes (myself included)