Wedding-ness topic

Of course not. You're just cheerful!

YAAAY! Thanks, Lyle! =D

I WILL KILL HIM I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM!

NOOO! YOU CAN'T KILL KNIFE! D: D: D:

No, you are most definitely not a ditz. Lots of people giggle when they find something funny. If you are a ditz, then you're no more a ditz than I am. And just because you giggle, doesn't mean you're silly or scatterbrained. It just means you find something funny, like everyone else in the world finds "duty" to be a funny word.

Thanks, Fireman! I feel like a smart and sophisticated person now!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAY! Thanks, Lyle! =D

NOOO! YOU CAN'T KILL KNIFE! D: D: D:

Thanks, Fireman! I feel like a smart and sophisticated person now!

You're quite welcome. :D

*breaks up fight*

Hmmm. yeah. im supposed to be giving my heart and soul (NOT LITERAL) to princess and now im fighting someone! Sothe, if u wanna fight make a topic or something. This one is for her and only her. NO ONE ELSE POST UNLESS ITS RELATED TO THE TOPIC (and nothing stupid either!!!!)

The best thing you can do is just keep trying. But honestly, I don't think she will be swayed, but rest assured.

There will be other girls. No matter how much you think you love the person. No matter how many times you are willing to die for her. No matter how many times you think that you will never fall in love again. Trust me. There will be more girls. And one of them will fall in love with you just as you will fall in love with her. So stay hopeful, but don't stop trying!

Fireman, weren't yout going out with her? What happened to that?

Hmmm. yeah. im supposed to be giving my heart and soul (NOT LITERAL) to princess and now im fighting someone! Sothe, if u wanna fight make a topic or something. This one is for her and only her. NO ONE ELSE POST UNLESS ITS RELATED TO THE TOPIC (and nothing stupid either!!!!)

Sorry

yeah seriously......i:d rather have you as a brother anyday before TLS!!! XD

I happened to that GOT A PROBLOM!!!!! :angry:

Who? Songbird?

HOW DARE YOU :angry:

yeah seriously......i:d rather have you as a brother anyday before TLS!!! XD

*TLS throws Sword at MaSu*

Sessions?

Edited by Dr. Toa Lord Sothe

Sorry

Dont sweat it. That fight was a good way to blow off some steam that i accumulated cuz of the suspense and pressue of the matter at hand. Im gonna go play TOS 2 for about 20 mins (just nee to beat a boss) then ill be back. (Hopefully i will know by then also........*crosses fingers and prays*

(still following XD)

SO THEN WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME 10,000 GOLD EVERYTIME I WANTED TO GO ON A DATE HUH HUH HUH?

(still following XD)

I charged you because I wanted to pay for the entire dinner. It was all for you, baby.

*hugs Songbird*

(still following XD)

I charged you because I wanted to pay for the entire dinner. It was all for you, baby.

*hugs Songbird*

(I don't need to say I'm following, do I? XD)

PFFFT.

*Hugs Fireman* But don't think that hug is winning me over, mister! Besides, I'm in a blood contract now. I'm single for now. You aren't getting any business from me buying dates anymore!