Wedding-ness topic

Songbird, how can you expect Fireman to be forward with you, when you yourself aren't. You need to accept that this blood-pact is nothing more than a piece of paper. Stop dragging poor Fireman along and give him a straight answer. And make sure it's the one you want.

*Serenes Forest the Soap Opera episode 3*

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But If I do without talking about the Blood pact then not only will Nightmare and Knife die, so will I.

(LOL.)

And by the way, (Shadrach and) I need therapy again. Sorry to disturb you so soon after our own therapy, Fireman. XD

<Songbird> !Compliment NINJI

<@SmartRutter> NINJI, i think you're awesome.

<ChaosNinji> Yay.

<ChaosNinji> !falconpunch Songbird

* @SmartRutter FALCON... PAUNCH!! ...Songbird is seen flying in the distance.

Is this normal? Or was Smarty's my compliment just that terrible?

It was way too generic.

Yes? Whatever it is, I will help you with it.

Well you see, lately I've been having this same nightmare where I'm on a wide, desolate plain after a some sort of battle. I'm not going to go into detail, but it's really graphic with bodies strewn everywhere, blood soaking the ground, and crow-like birds everywhere, eating the dead bodies. Anyway, in the dream, I'm always trying to find a way out of this horrible place, when I see a corpse of a friend of mine being eaten by the crows. I run up to the body, and try and shoo the birds away and get him out of there. But after I start carrying him away, the crows start attacking me, and I'm forced to drop him to fight them off. I try and run from the birds, but they keep pursuing me until I reach a cliff and fall over the edge. This is where I usually wake up.

This is really screwing with my sleep. I get out of bed as soon as I can without pissing off my family so I don't have to worry about dreaming any more than I have to.

Well you see, lately I've been having this same nightmare where I'm on a wide, desolate plain after a some sort of battle. I'm not going to go into detail, but it's really graphic with bodies strewn everywhere, blood soaking the ground, and crow-like birds everywhere, eating the dead bodies. Anyway, in the dream, I'm always trying to find a way out of this horrible place, when I see a corpse of a friend of mine being eaten by the crows. I run up to the body, and try and shoo the birds away and get him out of there. But after I start carrying him away, the crows start attacking me, and I'm forced to drop him to fight them off. I try and run from the birds, but they keep pursuing me until I reach a cliff and fall over the edge. This is where I usually wake up.

This is really screwing with my sleep. I get out of bed as soon as I can without pissing off my family so I don't have to worry about dreaming any more than I have to.

What have you been thinking about lately? Anything significant?

Terrible. It's not terrible. Saying someone is awesome is....well....awesome! :D

Also, you never said which Nightmare, Knife, and Songbird would die. There's probably more than one Knife, Songbird, and Nightmare on the Internet.

LOL, like the Songbird who wrote that article on a Fireman.

Oh wait.

Songbird, how can you expect Fireman to be forward with you, when you yourself aren't. You need to accept that this blood-pact is nothing more than a piece of paper. Stop dragging poor Fireman along and give him a straight answer. And make sure it's the one you want.

*Serenes Forest the Soap Opera episode 3*

I....I'm not dragging Fireman along, am I, Fireman? D:

We're BFFs!

Girls are more shy about these kinds of things =/

(Lols this got so serious)

It was way too generic.

YOU LYARRHHHHH

Awesome is the best compliment a person can recieve. FIREMAN SAID SO.

What have you been thinking about lately? Anything significant?

Well, I don't really think about the friend that I see in the dream much, which is why I'm surprised that he's in my dreams. But now that school's out and I'm staying home during the day, I have to deal with my family's (extended) problems and issues. Although I do a pretty good job of trying to make myself apathetic towards all of it. I can't really think of anything that would cause this nightmare.

We're BFFs!

I've done all I can. It's up to you now Songbird.

LOL, like the Songbird who wrote that article on a Fireman.

Oh wait.

We're BFFs!

YOU LYARRHHHHH

Awesome is the best compliment a person can recieve. FIREMAN SAID SO.

I know. Some user named Songbird writes an article about a fireman. Must be

Providence

Well, yes, guys are unfortunately the ones who are supposed to be less shy about the subject.

And yes, this did get quite serious....

I didn't say it was the best. I just said that it was awesome!

Well, I don't really think about the friend that I see in the dream much, which is why I'm surprised that he's in my dreams. But now that school's out and I'm staying home during the day, I have to deal with my family's (extended) problems and issues. Although I do a pretty good job of trying to make myself apathetic towards all of it. I can't really think of anything that would cause this nightmare.

They say dreams are a way for your body to tell yourself of what's been on your mind. Although that's not always the case.

Anyway, I have also heard that nightmares are a way for your body to mentally heal after a tramautic experience. I'm not sure.

They might be a sign of what's to come. You can never fully understand what your dreams are telling you. My advice, see if you keep getting the same nightmare. If you do, it would be best to consult someone who is a proffesion at this field or maybe even a close friend or relatives.

What does Providence mean? Is it a drink?

It's a looong story...

Basically, it is a phrase that Bianchi used for strange/fateful occurences. Now it is a phrase for whenver I agree with a girl or if another strange/fateful occurence occurs between me and a girl.

If it's a guy, it's only a coincidence. XD

Spyware, so you can watch her every move, find out what she really desires, and then buy her something REALLY nice (and tangible) based on everything you've learned.

Just don't answer the question "how did you know?!" truthfully afterward.

I know. Some user named Songbird writes an article about a fireman. Must be

Providence

Well, yes, guys are unfortunately the ones who are supposed to be less shy about the subject.

And yes, this did get quite serious....

I didn't say it was the best. I just said that it was awesome!

Providence

is the best.

And yeah, that is actually true. XD

And shhhhh, you were supposed to keep that last part a secret.

He liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied.

He Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuthed.

Providence

is the best.

And yeah, that is actually true. XD

And shhhhh, you were supposed to keep that last part a secret.

He Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuthed.

Yo? You're not going to respond to that at all?

Yo? You're not going to respond to that at all?

OOPS. To be honest, I forgot about that, even though I planned on answering it. Sorry.

I like the song. =D

And the video is awesome, because I love Mulan. YAY FOR DISNEY MOVIES!

And thank you for the advice I know you intended to give me through the song. XD

OOPS. To be honest, I forgot about that, even though I planned on answering it. Sorry.

I like the song. =D

And the video is awesome, because I love Mulan. YAY FOR DISNEY MOVIES!

And thank you for the advice I know you intended to give me through the song. XD

I can do no more than that. I hope you'll come to a decision soon. For Fireman's sake.