So once again, I just ALMOST stabbed out one of my eyes.

...The most men of men?

So, how do you become the most men of men? Does it require an abnormally large number of testicles or something?

Yes. An abnormally abnormal number of testicles. Not only abnormal, but it is so abnormal it is even abnormal within the abnormal.

You need some balls.

Edited by Barioth

Yes. An abnormally abnormal number of testicles. Not only abnormal, but it is so abnormal it is even abnormal within the abnormal.

You need some balls.

Joseph Jostar and Gyro Zepelli may make the cut, then.

You know who's manly? Sima Qian. The man had his balls cut off for arguing with the emperor. Instead of committing suicide he finishes Shi Ji, one of the best histories ever written, and he even insults the emperor who cut his balls off (albeit somewhat subtly) in its pages. Clearly he grew them back.

Edited by SeverIan

Did u know it is believed that eyepatches were actually to keep the nightvision in one eye, so that when going belowdecks pirates could see without needing to let their eyes adjust.

I heard of that, but from MythBusters. They tested if it really worked that well and the results turned out pretty good. =o So, it works... But it doesn't prove that it's their reasoning. It may be very likely though.

I heard of that, but from MythBusters. They tested if it really worked that well and the results turned out pretty good. =o So, it works... But it doesn't prove that it's their reasoning. It may be very likely though.

Mythbusters, definitely in the running for coolest thing I've never seen. Ya, I know it's not the only possibility, but that's always been my favorite explanation.

You know who's manly? Sima Qian. The man had his balls cut off for arguing with the emperor. Instead of committing suicide he finishes Shi Ji, one of the best histories ever written, and he even insults the emperor who cut his balls off (albeit somewhat subtly) in its pages. Clearly he grew them back.

Baccano!'s Jacuzzi Splot's got some massive balls, too. [spoiler=Baccano!]The kid finds out that some of his men got killed by the Russo Family's men durring 1930-1931, so what does he do? He goes and knocks over 18 (Or was it 19?) of the Russo Family's Speakeasies. In one night. When the Russo family sent hitmen after him, he pleaded with them to stand down- Not in fear of his life, but because he didn't want his men brutally killing said hitmen. Said hitmen didn't stand down, and as such were blown into a nice chunky paste. Later, while on a train from Chicago to New York City, he and a handful of his men get caught up in a bloody gunfight between the Lemures, who are fanatical supporters of immortal Huey Laforet, and Ladd Russo himself and several of his closest friends, with the one and only Rail Tracer picking off both sides from the sidelines. So what does Jacuzzi do? He first runs to the conductor's car to warn them about the Rail Tracer, then when he finds the conductors all dead in the conductor's car, he goes back, rescues his friends and the other passengers from the Lemures (Who have now taken over the dining car and passenger cars, and have started fighting with Russo's boys), fights off the leader of the Lemures, Goose, with nothing but a single cherry bomb (With no way to light it except the flamethrower Goose is trying to kill him with), Actually manages to blow Goose up and take the flamethrower out of commission, Tackles Goose off the top of the train and blowing him up again, taking a knife to the arm in the process. All while his friends are busy stealing both the Lemures' AND Ladd's gang's luggage. Then when he finally gets to New York, while he's recovering, one of his friends is kidnapped and held for ransom by a rabid supporter of Ladd's. What does Jacuzzi do? He actually goes alone like the ransom note asks, and instead of bringing money, offers the BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD that the Russo Family put up after he knocked over those speakeasies in return for letting his friend go.

And do note, none of this is in his nature- He's naturally a crybaby, "a jellybean" as the hitmen put it. Seriously, the kid's got some of the biggest balls you'll ever see on anyone. EVER.

Baccano!'s Jacuzzi Splot's got some massive balls, too. [spoiler=Baccano!]The kid finds out that some of his men got killed by the Russo Family's men durring 1930-1931, so what does he do? He goes and knocks over 18 (Or was it 19?) of the Russo Family's Speakeasies. In one night. When the Russo family sent hitmen after him, he pleaded with them to stand down- Not in fear of his life, but because he didn't want his men brutally killing said hitmen. Said hitmen didn't stand down, and as such were blown into a nice chunky paste. Later, while on a train from Chicago to New York City, he and a handful of his men get caught up in a bloody gunfight between the Lemures, who are fanatical supporters of immortal Huey Laforet, and Ladd Russo himself and several of his closest friends, with the one and only Rail Tracer picking off both sides from the sidelines. So what does Jacuzzi do? He first runs to the conductor's car to warn them about the Rail Tracer, then when he finds the conductors all dead in the conductor's car, he goes back, rescues his friends and the other passengers from the Lemures (Who have now taken over the dining car and passenger cars, and have started fighting with Russo's boys), fights off the leader of the Lemures, Goose, with nothing but a single cherry bomb (With no way to light it except the flamethrower Goose is trying to kill him with), Actually manages to blow Goose up and take the flamethrower out of commission, Tackles Goose off the top of the train and blowing him up again, taking a knife to the arm in the process. All while his friends are busy stealing both the Lemures' AND Ladd's gang's luggage. Then when he finally gets to New York, while he's recovering, one of his friends is kidnapped and held for ransom by a rabid supporter of Ladd's. What does Jacuzzi do? He actually goes alone like the ransom note asks, and instead of bringing money, offers the BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD that the Russo Family put up after he knocked over those speakeasies in return for letting his friend go.

And do note, none of this is in his nature- He's naturally a crybaby, "a jellybean" as the hitmen put it. Seriously, the kid's got some of the biggest balls you'll ever see on anyone. EVER.

My impression: I need to see Baccano!

I'm hardly ever outdoors anyways.

The only time I'm outdoor is at school, on the way home, or at a game tourney where tv setups are outside.

But eyepatch>Sunglasses

Edited by someonewhodied