Support Path

Bobeque

For my next run, I still plan to try and max out experience again. At least now I'll have an epilogue save if I can't stand spamming A, up, A anymore. This time, I'm not going for just any ol support I find. I've planned this out and tried to give priority to units that don't come pre-promoted. Every standard unit will at least have an A rank support with only Legault who will be missing his B support (that is to say, his B rank is just a pre-promote). Priority is also given to have un-promoted units support each other. This was the result. I've mapped out when each support will be available. It just makes it that much easier for me when I finally run this thing. Feel free to use it if you like.

The initial after each name is what weapon they will S-Rank. If there's multiple initials, I'm undecided but I'll shoot for their alternate weapons if possible. I try to make sure that any link arena team I make after this will have a diversity of weapons. Obviously it won't happen every time with supports like Guy and Matthew, but it's the best I could do. M means magic.

Oh, and I think it's badass having lords master their alternate weapons. I had a team back when my data was mysteriously deleted (like... everything! It was like it was a brand new cardridge!). It had the lords, Dart, and Athos. Every S rank weapon and Prf weapon was in it. Lyn had Mani Kati, Sol Kati, Reinfleche, and Brave Bow. Eliwood had Rapier, Durandal, Rex Hasta, and Brave Lance. Etc, etc. Athos had his hands pretty full as you can imagine. Surprisingly, his best weapon is Luna for link arena. All his power plus negating resistance does some devasting effects apparently. Every unit was level 20. This team was completely unstoppable! I remember Eliwood was pretty squishy though. I want to try and get this team back but I already ruined my last run.

Ch 12

A Rank:

Matthew S - Serra M

Dorcas B - Oswin L/A

Lowen S/A - Rebecca B

B Rank:

Bartre A - Dorcas B

Eliwood L - Lowen S/A

Hector S - Oswin L/A

CH 13

B Rank:

Guy S - Matthew S