Who would you be? - The no longer serious edition.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You just want Faval a character like Faval that isn't considered suck and is named Faval.

Sety isn't suck but he also isn't Faval.

i said nothing about wolt or sedgar or faval

but gordin and wil and sety were out of left field

I intended it to be, Elmer

People didn't take it that way, though.

Exactly. Most of the people was too busy either voting their favorite character, or, in my case as well, getting voted characters, that were in no way like them. And if asked why, they'd either internet-stutter, try to subvert the question, or come up with a single tertiary characteristic. I never voted Louis as the character of my choice because I am not like Louis in any way. (For starters: I was never at an orphanage, my parents are still alive, and I have no siblings at all let alone a brother who's very cynical.) Other people were doing that. Even throwing in joke nominations like a certain beauty-obsessed chazzer for me was something I was against. When I said "No I'm not", they were all "lol stop lying". It's sickening.

Since Elmer's quoting me, I feel like a part of this again.

Adding on to the tertiary characteristics bit is completely unrelated shit. Ask yourself, Jack. Why does Freohr remind you of Micaiah? Give me a single, good reason that doesn't involve her avatar being a recolor of Micaiah. Lumi/her Ayra fetish? Sakusa/her Ethlin signature? These are things unrelated to the characters that people latch on to anyway.

It becomes not that "well freohr is like micaiah because x" but rather "when I think of freohr I think of micaiah because that picture".

Since Elmer's quoting me, I feel like a part of this again.

Adding on to the tertiary characteristics bit is completely unrelated shit. Ask yourself, Jack. Why does Freohr remind you of Micaiah? Give me a single, good reason that doesn't involve her avatar being a recolor of Micaiah. Lumi/her Ayra fetish? Sakusa/her Ethlin signature? These are things unrelated to the characters that people latch on to anyway.

It becomes not that "well freohr is like micaiah because x" but rather "when I think of freohr I think of micaiah because that picture".

I had no other thing to go off of for Freohr. It was just an example. and I also admitted later that I was being lazy because I just wanted to start the topic.

I also believe that I clearly said how others see you. Anything goes.

10 people also agree with Lumi. Who am I to argue?

anyway, What's done is done. People can still vote in my thread for fun, not vote, or vote in my thread and be complete and total asses. whatever. It's your business.

Hmm... thinking of it, I'm not sure which Fire Emblem character would be most like me. I'd want to vote someone like Lucius, though he's a bit more passive than I am. It's a good question, in and of itself, or so I feel, simply because it's interesting seeing what personalities people have, or people think they have. Think the only issue is how it quickly became more about voting something silly for someone, and less about the figuring out someone's personality, or what you think their personality is.

Uh... no problem? :P I mean, I don't know enough about anyone to really tell who would make the most sense as someone. But I think that this could be either a more serious look at people's personalities and the personalities of the characters of the Fire Emblem series, or a more silly thing associating people with characters based on less substantial things, like the avatars they have or what not.

Oh, just remembered Sanaki and Pelleas have been associated with me. Sanaki seems to be more when I'm serious, but I think that Sanaki is a bit too aggressive for me. Pelleas has times when he'll stand up, but most of the time is decently passive. Between the two I'll be able to use all magic up to an S rank though, whoo! :P

Lumi/her Ayra fetish?

Considering her humorous side and accumulating dojo (see recent IP chat conversation which was likely a joke), she would be more like Kamiya Kaoru, but this would be seen as an attempt by me to pair myself with Lumi given my obvious penchant for Kenshin Himura. Which, frankly, doesn't seem like a good idea even IF I didn't have to worry about both Furet and Lumi trying to kill me for the attempt. So, I would have to say Ayra is a better choice.

Why does Freohr remind you of Micaiah? Give me a single, good reason that doesn't involve her avatar being a recolor of Micaiah.

She can talk to birds.

Considering her humorous side and accumulating dojo (see recent IP chat conversation which was likely a joke), she would be more like Kamiya Kaoru, but this would be seen as an attempt by me to pair myself with Lumi given my obvious penchant for Kenshin Himura. Which, frankly, doesn't seem like a good idea even IF I didn't have to worry about both Furet and Lumi trying to kill me for the attempt. So, I would have to say Ayra is a better choice.

You forgot Seth and Shannan (although I think Furet may have done away with them).

She can talk to birds.

Yeah there are birds that like to hang out in our wall I talk to them all the time.

They tend to say "it's dark" a lot... They like to complain =/ They want me to use my light magic but I can't reach them since they're two floors up.

Edited by Agnaktor

Yeah there are birds that like to hang out in our wall I talk to them all the time.

They tend to say "it's dark" a lot... They like to complain =/ They want me to use my light magic but I can't reach them since they're two floors up.

Pretty sure I was talking about Freohr, not you. You have a big fire dragon in your avatar, how is that reminding me of Micaiah?

You forgot Seth and Shannan (although I think Furet may have done away with them).

What. Seth doesn't show any signs of crossing universal boundaries, meaning that no matter how much Lumi likes him, he's not doing anything to protect her. And if Lumi is Ayra, Shannan is too young, she should be protecting him unless she's Lakche AND Ayra, which means Furet is...

you get the picture, right?

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Pretty sure I was talking about Freohr, not you. You have a big fire dragon in your avatar, how is that reminding me of Micaiah?

You must look beyond the flamey lizard.

Ok that's it. I'm calling it. Since nobody will ever vote in this thread anyway. :P

I am Heath

Freohr- Micaiah(5-1)

Wist- either Haar(2-0)

Charlie- Ronan(1-0)

----Luminescent Blade- Lakche(10-0)----

Fox- Nephenee(8-1)

Tangerine- Heather(9-1)

Spykor- Boyd(2-0)

Seph1212- Mernilus(1-0)

Barioth-Nils(3-0)

Doom- Hector(1-0)

Queen_Elincia- Elincia(4-0)