SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno but considering the guy doesn't seem to be giving a fuck and defending himself, couldn't he just be town and Weapons full of shit?

JB is far from "not giving a fuck". His timezones are just messing with him. He is probably going to rolecalim when he can.

It's called not revealing everything at once to the mafia. You know, being a bit stealthy. If there are two mafias then keeping the governing ability makes sense.

And gj for the whole role = alliance BS I once again see running around. I swear, town deserve to lose every game.

Sir, if you're on the chopping block, you have to reveal enough to get yourself NOT lynched. With all due respect, claiming Governor from the get-go would have averted this. Though, I agree with you on the role = alliance rubbish. It IS annoying.

As for the town losing part, are you trying to get lynched?

So a stronger role is less overpowered for mafia?

Lol.

I don't see a use for a town lynch negator myself. He's saying that it is more likely that the mafia would have one, rather than the town have one.

I dunno but considering the guy doesn't seem to be giving a fuck and defending himself, couldn't he just be town and Weapons full of shit?

Hostility when accused = scumtell.

Will look into JB.

And we're actually questioning the townliness of a lynch doctor? I'm not leaning either way on Kevin, but seriously?

Will look into JB.

And we're actually questioning the townliness of a lynch doctor? I'm not leaning either way on Kevin, but seriously?

I dunno, I get kind of hostile sometimes

don't be a dick

So does "no one lynch me let me defend myself first" when you only have a couple of votes on you; I do indeed think you should "look into JB".

Sir, if you're on the chopping block, you have to reveal enough to get yourself NOT lynched.

Normally this is true, but if I don't try, and won't know.

Though, I agree with you on the role = alliance rubbish. It IS annoying.

Thank you.

As for the town losing part, are you trying to get lynched?

I'm just getting kind of sick of seeing the same stupid thing every game that's gets so many mislynches and costs town the game. The last game where town won was mitnala, and that was because maf were stupid and town were lucky (I was just as stupid that game, admittedly).

I don't see a use for a town lynch negator myself. He's saying that it is more likely that the mafia would have one, rather than the town have one.

But what I'm saying is that he's used the argument of lynch proof = defo town before, because it's too overpowered for maf, when a governor is essentially a superior version of that role. He's being unsually hypocritical.

Also, do we have a tally of the votes so far?

Bizz.

Also, can we have an extension please, or maybe at least have the phase end at 7 Pm GMT because I see a lot more people on at that time regardless.

Also, for what it's worth, the fact that I didn't change the governor part of the PM shows that I didn't even change the title, as if I had changed it from "mafia" to "town" I would've erased the governor part as well.

Bizz.

Votal update.

Kevin (7): Raymond, Reinfleche, JB, Darros, Proto, Wen, Excellen

JB (3): Radiant Dragon, Tables, Obviam

Weapons (1): Levity

Excellen (1): Weapons

eclipse (1): Snike

Edit: Discussing possibility of an extension with Haze.

Double Edit: THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO THURSDAY, JUNE 7 AT 7PM GMT. THIS IS ONE HOUR LATER THAN THE PREVIOUS DEADLINE.

Edited by Paperkitty

I wouldn't mind an extension myself, since otherwise I can't be on before the deadline and everything I do is final (oh and correct too), but I'm also not looking like I'll be changing my mind anytime soon.

meh

that is about the most terribad excuse ever

K so I'll keep my ability active then. This means that if there's no extension, the lynch will probably be cancelled as it will be a stretch to access my laptop by 6PM. Just saying.

Bizz.

Edit: Ninja hosts.

Edited by KevinKitty

There may well be a mafia doctor protecting Kevin... it's unlikely, but possible. But on the other hand, if there's a watcher, they should probably be on Kevin tonight - if just one visits, well, the watcher finds the Vig. If two visit and he doesn't die... well then. Of course, we can't be that certain, and it's a lot of roles on one person, but I'd say it's a better way of getting information than blind crapshoot.

I'm also getting slight scummy vibes from Levity and WoMC. Slight.

##Vote: Weapons

First, voting for Kevin is a waste. He'll just cancel the lynch and we get absolutely nothing out of it. No matter how scummy he seems, if we lynch him it won't matter(allegedly). And sure you can argue that if we don't lynch him, he wins(gets what he wants). But if we do and he cancels it, he still gets what he wants, to not be lynched. At least if we vote for someone else the lynch won't get canceled and we get new info on someone other than kevin.

Secondly, Weapons always put pressure votes on others and has been acting at least a tad bit scummy. When does anyone ever put pressure on weapons? And with kevin spilling all his beans I'd say hes definitely our 2nd best bet.

Also, Kevin, you keep saying how you hate that the town mislynches so much. Well we are going to mislynch. Theres no guarantee(unless from a cop, and even then theres ways that can be wrong) a lynch target, no matter how scummy or not scummy, is going to turn out mafia. Avoiding a mislynch is not of the highest priority on Day 1, save that argument for latter.

But really I'm good with lynching anyone on day 1 as long as it isn't me(just throwing that one in there for good measure. Silly post restrictions)

/rant

Guest Wen Yang

Groovy.

The only thing is we aren't sure we even have a vig.

If we do, sure, I won't mind not lynching Kevin if we can just off him tonight. But if we don't?

Putting off a lynch-proof mafia till later might end up being bad for us. And one way or another, I can't see a mafia having more than a one-use lynch proof//doctor like ability.

Also, Kevin, you keep saying how you hate that the town mislynches so much. Well we are going to mislynch. Theres no guarantee(unless from a cop, and even then theres ways that can be wrong) a lynch target, no matter how scummy or not scummy, is going to turn out mafia. Avoiding a mislynch is not of the highest priority on Day 1, save that argument for latter.

I don't mind mislynches, but the town make stupid lynches so often that it's stupid.

I won't mind not lynching Kevin if we can just off him tonight.

Or you could not off me at all because mafia governor is more ridiculous than mafia lynch proof, which every seemed to buy in the previous game.

That would sound really unbalanced.

That's the point.

Bizz.

Shooting me just so tha watcher finds the vig might be wrong as well: what happens if the watcher is in the mafia? What happens if the mafia shoot me under the guise of the vig?

I'm also getting slight scummy vibes from Levity and WoMC. Slight.

I already claimed my full role. I think the only reason you're getting scummy vibes from me is the fact that

1. I'm you, and you seem like a role that WOULD be mafia, but come on now: why the FUCK would mafia have a role that's like "there are fourteen townies" and that's IT? (And, to be honest, I was slightly disappointed when I read my role PM >: )

2. I've been slightly under the radar this game because I HAVE BEEN BUSY

I had a party to go to, my best friend came over yesterday, come the fuck ON

And I'm suspicious of Weapons because he's going to get away with whatever he does JUST for being a notorious troll. I'm not going to completely eliminate the chances of him being mafia this game, and THUS my vote stands.