[FE10] Mega Awesome NM Draft (The ninth one)

Lilmik11

Huh. For some reason I always assumed it would be faster for Sothe to head east through the Swamp instead of wrapping around north and south... Probably because I always forget that Thieves don't take penalties for thickets in this game.

The plan for Muarim was for him to head north to take care of the initial northeastern Soldier and Brigand, but it doesn't sound very effective on paper and is probably even less effective in practice.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on. Tormod does it faster because he 1RKO's with a forge and has 2-range.

Take the Tormod penalty, RD! 8[

Nailah's positioning combined with the fact that RK has Muarim already says otherwise. Though if Tormod still has Celerity it might be reasonable.

It's interesting and almost disappointing that by part 4 especially, the strategy in this is mostly reduced to finding the positioning that makes the most/right enemies suicide into your units on player phase.

It's interesting and almost disappointing that by part 4 especially, the strategy in this is mostly reduced to finding the positioning that makes the most/right enemies suicide into your units on player phase.

Yeah. Or in the case of 4-1, finding and killing those annoying Bishops and Horseslayer!General while finding the positioning that makes the most/right enemies suicide into your units on player phase.

On an unrelated note, I decided to use Tormod instead of Nailah after I remembered that her penalty is twice that of Tormod's. I still hate this chapter.

Jill is shaping up nicely, thankfully. She has a lot to make up for for not helping in 1-8.

[spoiler=Part 1]Prologue (5+3/8) Edward penalty

Edward gets lucky and procs Strength on his first level up, allowing him to kill the boss with his first hit + a Wrath critical, saving me a turn. I try and feed kills to Micaiah as usual, but she doesn't even level up.

Chapter 1 (7+3/18) Nolan penalty

Nolan leads the way clearing a path for Micaiah. This is possible in 6 turns, but it would require Micaiah to dodge a Fighter or Archer, and I didn't want to abuse for that. Edward grabbed the Hand Axe so I can get Thani next chapter.

Chapter 2 (7+3/28) Nolan penalty

I take the Nolan penalty and an extra turn to get Thani, which should be worth it. I also get the Energy Drop.

Chapter 3 (8/36)

Micaiah would've had to dodge 2 ~50% hit attacks from the boss to make this 7 turns, but at least I was able to get everyone except Kurth and Aimee to escape.

Chapter 4 (7/43)

Sell my useless stuff, buy the Beastkiller, forge a max might/hit Iron Knife for Sothe, and BEXP Micaiah to .90.

Micaiah - Wrath.

Sothe - Guard, Cancel.

Used a (slightly) modified version of Sho's strategy, while still managing to get Beastfoe and the Seraph Robe. I also picked up the Pure Water, just because. The Beast Killer only has 2 uses left...

Chapter 5 (6/49)

I sell Howl and BEXP Micaiah to .99 again.

Micaiah - Wrath.

Sothe - Guard, Cancel.

I decided to head east through the sand so Micaiah and Volug can stay out of combat, while Jill and co. fend for themselves.

Chapter 6-1 (4/53)

I sell the Killing Edge, then forge a max might/hit Iron Axe and three max might/hit Iron Knives. I also give Jill the Seraph Robe, Energy Drop and Dracoshield so she can actually handle her portion of the map, then BEXP her and Micaiah to .99.

Micaiah - Resolve.

Sothe - Guard, Cancel, Adept.

Jill - Uh... Canto?

Sothe went west (I don't think it was necessary for him to Adept the two north-western Armors, but he didn't let me find out) while Jill dealt with the north-eastern reinforcements, healing on the Player Phase while countering on the Enemy Phase. Micaiah did nothing whatsoever, due to being 1HKO'd by almost everything.

Chapter 6-2 (3/56)

Since I didn't have anyone to shove Sothe and Micaiah would die if Jill tried to ferry him, Sothe couldn't get in range of the boss until turn 3. Then he decided to Adept and critical him. One of Fiona's knights and a civilian died, though.

Chapter 7 (6/62)

I sell some of the stuff I got last chapter, and Jill gets BEXP to .99.

Micaiah - Resolve.

Sothe - Guard, Adept, Savior.

Sothe rescues Micaiah on the first turn, recruits Muarim turn 3, then kills a Mage blocking the ledge turn 4, dropping Micaiah turn 5 and getting the Master Seal on the last turn. Muarim and Jill killed enemies that would target Micaiah, with Jill getting the boss kill. Muarim released some prisoners on the last turn for some BEXP.

Chapter 8 (6+3/71) Tormod penalty

I buy the Olivi Grass for Muarim, then forge a max might Iron Knife and a +3 might, +15 hit Fire tome. I also give Micaiah Rafiel's Seraph Robe and seven levels of BEXP so she'll be useful.

Micaiah - Resolve.

Sothe - Guard, Cancel, Celerity.

Muarim - Paragon (why not?).

Once I got smart with Sothe, this chapter got much less frustrating (thank you, Red Fox). Sothe takes care of the inital northern enemies, then goes around to deal with the boss and his posse. Micaiah killed the Brigand directly south of her, then moved north to intercept the Soldier and Mages chasing Rafiel and the Wolves. Tormod heads up the west side to clear it out while Muarim takes care of the southern reinforcements and both Dracoknights, thanks to Rafiel. I might have been able to do this in 5 if I gave Tormod Celerity instead, but I'm not particularly enthused about the idea of playing this chapter again any time soon.

Chapter 9 (6/77)

I BEXP Micaiah to level 20, for 2 more points of Speed.

Micaiah - Resolve.

Micaiah and the Black Knight head north, then Micaiah goes west while the Black Knight heads back south to intercept Jarod. This is the second draft in a row where my Micaiah has been one point of Speed off of finishing this chapter in 5, maybe 4 turns (she needs 13 with Resolve).

Endgame (8/85)

I buy Jill the Hand Axe, then forge her a max might/hit Steel Axe and Iron Lance. Jill gets BEXP'd to level 20, Sealed, then BEXP'd another level so she could double the majority of the map. Ilyana also gets Sealed.

Micaiah - Resolve.

Sothe - Guard, Cancel, Wrath.

Jill - Paragon.

Muarim - none.

Ilyana's transfers: Brave Sword, Speedwing, Ashera Icon, Concoction, Blue Gem, Adept, Pass, Celerity, Savior.

The Black Knight not being free is slightly annoying. Muarim and Sothe clear a path for Micaiah to climb through the ledges while Jill hangs back to protect Rafiel, Volug, Ilyana and the Black Knight (I might want the Ashera Staff for 4-E-5). Jill catches up quickly though, due to flight and Rafiel's help. She breaks down the door so Muarim can take the brunt of the northern enemies (fortunately, I didn't need Muarim after this, since he untransformed and I didn't have any Olivi Grass left). Sothe and Jill combine for the kill on Jarod after clearing some of the 2 range enemies out of Micaiah's path.

Name    Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res | Support
Micaiah 20/01/--  32^ 06  21  14  13  22  06  21  | A Sothe 
Sothe   --/08/--  37  22  05  26  24  20  16  12  | A Micaiah
Jill    20/06/--  38^ 19^ 04  21  24  22  22^ 09  | 
Muarim        19  58  18  03  14  11  12  15  09  |
Rafiel        13  32  01  07  01  06  32  03  14  | 

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Chapter 6-2 (3/56)

Since I didn't have anyone to shove Sothe and Micaiah would die if Jill tried to ferry him, Sothe couldn't get in range of the boss until turn 3. Then he decided to Adept and critical him. One of Fiona's knights and a civilian died, though.

Did you not block with Tauroneo? It should be simple to keep Micaiah out of enemy range, as far as I remember.

Chapter 8

Once I got smart with Sothe, this chapter got much less frustrating (thank you, Red Fox).

You're welcome!

....Fuck.

RD just reminded me I forgot Beastfoe and I don't have a save back there.

Honestly, I usually don't even use it. You only have Edward and he'd be better off with Paragon. I doubt you'll even notice it's missing.

Yeah, but after 3-6 and 3-12 with Paragon and maybe an early seal he might just be dodgy enough that Beastfoe will let him tank and take care of Ike so that Sothe doesn't have to defend the line all by himself.

Yeah, but after 3-6 and 3-12 with Paragon and maybe an early seal he might just be dodgy enough that Beastfoe will let him tank and take care of Ike so that Sothe doesn't have to defend the line all by himself.

1. He shouldn't need an early Seal or Crown.

2. If he's that far, he won't need Beastfoe. Seriously.

Did you not block with Tauroneo? It should be simple to keep Micaiah out of enemy range, as far as I remember.

Without anyone to draw enemies away from her (Jill was hovering over the river due to Rescue penalties), Micaiah could not survive turn 2 Enemy Phase.

Unless the boss moved before the southern enemies, which is possible since I restarted before finding out.

@Psych: Beastfoe does not let a unit 'tank' Laguz. In fact, it has the complete opposite effect. Red Fox is right, Edward shouldn't need Beastfoe.

Without anyone to draw enemies away from her (Jill was hovering over the river due to Rescue penalties), Micaiah could not survive turn 2 Enemy Phase.

Unless the boss moved before the southern enemies, which is possible since I restarted before finding out.

By turn 2 Jill would have dropped Sothe, though. And she should have been able to survive the first turn even with Sothe, at least I think. Or maybe that's because I always give her a Robe and sometimes a Shield.

I believe the boss moves after the western enemies but before the eastern enemies.

By turn 2 Jill would have dropped Sothe, though. And she should have been able to survive the first turn even with Sothe, at least I think. Or maybe that's because I always give her a Robe and sometimes a Shield.

I believe the boss moves after the western enemies but before the eastern enemies.

Mine had the Robe and Shield too, as well as a rigged (kind of. I reset until she got Strength and Defense.) first level up. There was probably a way to pull it off, depending on when the boss moved, but since I ended up with the fullfool-proof minimum (I wasn't going to restart for an Adept/crit), I'm satisfied with 3 turns.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Mine had the Robe and Shield too, as well as a rigged (kind of. I reset until she got Strength and Defense.) first level up. There was probably a way to pull it off, depending on when the boss moved, but since I ended up with the full-proof minimum (I wasn't going to restart for an Adept/crit), I'm satisfied with 3 turns.

I see. Nothing wrong with that, just clarifying. And it's fool-proof (because even fools can do it right).

Not much to say about Part 2, except it's sad when you have to take more turns in penalties than you need to complete the chapter.

[spoiler=Part 2]Prologue (9/94)

I choose Marcia as my free unit, and get her roughed up a bit so Elincia can heal her. Elincia also had the opportunity to kill a couple enemies with the Mend staff, which was awesome. Nealuchi rescued Leanne and flew to the corner, and I recruited Haar.

Chapter 1 (7+6/107) Brom and Nephenee penalties

I go around south instead of breaking through the east. Brom weakens Yeardley so Nephenee can kill him with a Wrath critical after she recruits Heather (for Pass).

Chapter 2 (6+7/120) Lucia and Mordecai penalties

Lucia goes around the north, with Mordecai holding off the enemies to the east for a turn before following her. Mordecai then helps clear a way for her through the enemies around the boss so Lucia can kill him and Arrive.

Chapter 3 (6/126)

I buy the Hammer and put it in the Convoy, then give Geoffrey all of my BEXP, getting him enough Speed to double the Warriors and Speedwing!Halberdier.

Geoffrey went straight for the gate, leaving a trail of Allies and enemies in his wake, duking it out. He uses the Brave Lance to break open the gate, and ORKO the boss. I sent the Brave Lance and Speedwing to the Convoy. 34 of the rebels survived, and only 2 of the Allies.

Endgame (2/128)

I pack lots of stuff to send over to the GMs, notably the Speedwing, Talisman, Brave Lance, Laguz Stones and some Elixirs and Concotions. I BEXP Elincia until she gets 3 points of Strength (4 levels, since I was too lazy to reset and I had BEXP to spare).

Elincia flies down and ORKO's Ludveck. ...Yeah.

Name     Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res | Support
Elincia  --/--/05  36  22  17  23  25  32  19  24  |
Geoffrey --/20/--  41  25  09  24  24  19  19  16  |

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Not much to say about Part 2, except it's sad when you have to take more turns in penalties than you need to complete the chapter.

[spoiler=Part 2]Prologue (9/94)

I choose Marcia as my free unit, and get her roughed up a bit so Elincia can heal her. Elincia also had the opportunity to kill a couple enemies with the Mend staff, which was awesome. Nealuchi rescued Leanne and flew to the corner, and I recruited Haar.

Chapter 1 (7+6/107) Brom and Nephenee penalties

I go around south instead of breaking through the east. Brom weakens Yeardley so Nephenee can kill him with a Wrath critical after she recruits Heather (for Pass).

Chapter 2 (6+7/120) Lucia and Mordecai penalties

Lucia goes around the north, with Mordecai holding off the enemies to the east for a turn before following her. Mordecai then helps clear a way for her through the enemies around the boss so Lucia can kill him and Arrive.

Chapter 3 (6/126)

I buy the Hammer and put it in the Convoy, then give Geoffrey all of my BEXP, getting him enough Speed to double the Warriors and Speedwing!Halberdier.

Geoffrey went straight for the gate, leaving a trail of Allies and enemies in his wake, duking it out. He uses the Brave Lance to break open the gate, and ORKO the boss. I sent the Brave Lance and Speedwing to the Convoy. 34 of the rebels survived, and only 2 of the Allies.

Endgame (2/128)

I pack lots of stuff to send over to the GMs, notably the Speedwing, Talisman, Brave Lance, Laguz Stones and some Elixirs and Concotions. I BEXP Elincia until she gets 3 points of Strength (4 levels, since I was too lazy to reset and I had BEXP to spare).

Elincia flies down and ORKO's Ludveck. ...Yeah.

Name     Level     HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res | Support
Elincia  --/--/05  36  22  17  23  25  32  19  24  |
Geoffrey --/20/--  41  25  09  24  24  19  19  16  |

Wow, your turns are so much lower than mine! Leonardo screwed my early turns.

Wow, your turns are so much lower than mine! Leonardo screwed my early turns.

Yeah, Archers are typically pretty bad in drafts. The lack of flexibility is murder when trying to low-turn chapters with a limited number of units.

[spoiler=Part 4]4-P: 3/3

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve, vantage

Sothe - (Guard), Wrath

Haar - (Cancel), Renewal

Mordecai - (Smite), Paragon, Wildheart

Haar kills a Halberdier up front and, Hand Axe in hand, goes to the center area because he's powerful enough to take down everything on the first enemy phase with a normal Hand Axe. He uses a forge on turn 2. Mordecai used the opening Haar created to attract the two northern Paladins and take down everything in the west/northwest area. Micaiah went east with Sothe behind her as a support bot.

MVP: Haar

Unit		Level	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah		12	32	10	29	21	25	32	15	30	A Sothe
Sothe		1	44	24	11	28	32	29	22	19	A Micaiah
Haar		13	60	38	6	36	30	27	35	14	C Mordecai
Mordecai(S)	30	71	18	1	12	14	29	22	5	C Haar	

4-1: 5/8

Skills:

Ike - Paragon

Soren - Resolve

Fiona - (Imbue)

This is a pretty standard strategy.

One handles the west (Fiona), making sure to kill the healer in time to double back for other stuff (Canto helped a lot).

One handles the east (Soren) and is sure to get the Short Spear General (easy enemy phase for magic users), the turn 2 Steel Sword General that attacks the blockage, the healer, and Horseslayer General (either by player phase or by standing next to him to get him to attack).

Last handles south, getting one healer on turn 3, parking in front of the boss on turn 4 to get her and two stationary Generals, then killing the remaining healer from in front of the last stationary General and watching all remaining enemies suicide.

MVP: Ike

Ike		13	63	37	7	40	35	21	32	17	A Soren
Soren		8	42	19	34	28	28	16	19	30	A Ike
Fiona		5	51	30	16	24	30	29	28	23	C Zihark

4-2: 6/14

Skills:

Tibarn - Pass, Celerity

Zihark - (Adept), Cancel, Paragon

Marcia - Daunt, Imbue

Zihark headed south and eventually to the southwestern stationary Generals. Tibarn and Marcia went straight west, Marcia taking most of the 1-2 range enemies while Tibarn handled the tougher Generals and the boss area. Marcia doubled back to get the reinforcements in time.

7 or 8 turns was my initial goal, so I am quite happy with this result.

MVP: Tibarn

Tibarn		32	69	19	2	24	21	29	17	10
Zihark		10	49	32	12	40	40	24	26	22	C Fiona
Marcia		7	48	31	13	29	33	21	26	29	

4-3: 6/20

Skills:

Micaiah - Resolve, vantage

Sothe - (Guard), Adept, Counter

Haar - (Cancel), Renewal

Mordecai - (smite), Paragon, Wildheart, Renewal

Now this shit took some work. For Mordecai and Haar, not a single phase was unimportant.

Haar received the Boots for this, and it was essential. It gave him just enough move to kill the Esleep on turn 2. He then killed the Elsilence and parked in the crossing to kill Numida and his Generals. After that he attacked a Halberdier that would be out of range from the next spot he needed to be in so the enemies in the middle of the map would all suicide into him. He then killed the Purge Bishop and moved further east to a spot where the Boots once again allowed him to get to a position that enabled him to kill what needed dying. Last turn he got the Physic Bishop and parked near the eastern Warriors.

Mordecai used a Laguz Stone and went near Micaiah on the first turn so she could Restore him, but he dodged the Elsleep which may or may not have been significant (Micaiah had free time later anyway). His job was weird and hard to explain, but it basically consisted of making sure he took down SM's (only guys he couldn't double) and the Killer Axe Warrior while making sure the first group eventually suicided into him. Sigrun helped by luring those guys into the right positions.

Micaiah and Sothe didn't do as much but were still important. They headed east immediately and it was mostly pretty simple for them since they were kinda randomly killing enemies. There was just enough time for Micaiah to run and recruit Stefan!

Oh, and Black Knight for 0 kills.

Micaiah		20	38	11	30	23	25	39	15	30	A Sothe
Sothe		2	44	25	11	29	32	30	22	20	A Micaiah
Haar		20	60	38	6	38	32	30	38	17	B Mordecai
Mordecai(S)	32	73	18	2	13	15	30	22	5	B Haar	

4-4: 7/27

Skills:

Ike - Pass, Provoke

Soren - Vantage, Resolve

Fiona - (Imbue), Paragon

Tormod - Miracle, Pavise

Tormod: Robe him, drop a load on him, Crown him, Dust and Wing him. He's ready. (And yes, I did use a Speedwing on Tormod. I determined that no one else could make good use of it and it would be helpful immediately for Tormod)

I was trying for a 6 turn plan but enemies in northwest combined with not being able to recruit Oliver fast enough (to Rescue Fiona to the top) forced me to go for 7, which is still very acceptable and lower than I was expecting before actually going into the map.

Ike headed straight up, Pure Water helping him dodge Sleep. Tormod stuck around the middle for a bit then went northeast to handle those guys. Rexflame was required for the last set of enemies. Soren started at the nearby west and eventually went east to handle turn 5 reinforcements. Fiona stuck to the bottom and was Rescued up on turn 6 by Oliver to help out Ike. Rafiel had gotten up there by way of Nailah and was carrying supplies for Oliver.

I was stuck with a fat senator, so damn it, I was going to make him useful, and useful he was.

MVP: Ike

Ike		18	65	37	7	40	37	24	32	18	A Soren
Soren		11	43	20	37	30	31	18	19	32	A Ike
Fiona		15	55	33	18	29	34	35	28	26	C Zihark
Tormod		8	47	24	33	28	32	20	21	27
Oliver		8	48	22	31	22	20	28	18	32

4-5: 2/29

Skills:

Tibarn - Pass, Paragon

Zihark - (Adept)

Marcia - Celerity, Cancel

Nothing to say really. Just fly Marcia out there. The Spear was ready for her but her near-broken Javelin forge was good enough.

MVP: Marcia

Tibarn		32	69	19	2	24	21	29	17	10
Zihark		11	50	32	12	40	40	25	26	23	C Fiona
Marcia		9	50	31	14	30	34	22	27	29	

4-E-1: 3/32

Having 4 Cantoing units, 3 with 1-2 range is pretty amazing. Haar takes out Hetzel on turn 1, Oliver puts the Sleep guy to Silence, everyone else goes and kills shit. Missed Matrona, but oh well.

[spoiler=Skills]Ike - Pass

Micaiah - Resolve, Vantage

Sothe - (Guard), Adept, Shade

Zihark - (Adept), Cancel, Imbue

Fiona - (Imbue), Nihil

Tormod - Paragon

Marcia - Paragon, Daunt

Haar - (Cancel), Parity, Celerity

Mordecai - (Smite), Renewal

Soren - Vantage, Resolve

Tibarn - Parity, Pass

Oliver - Stillness

Ena - (Boon), (Blood Tide), (Renewal), Paragon

[spoiler=Stats]

Ike		19	65	37	7	40	37	25	32	18	A Soren
Micaiah		1	42	16	32	25	27	39	20	32	A Sothe
Sothe		3	44	25	11	29	32	31	22	20	A Micaiah
Zihark		12	51	32	12	40	40	26	26	24	C Fiona
Fiona		17	55	33	20	31	34	35	28	27	C Zihark
Tormod		9	48	24	34	29	32	20	21	27
Marcia		14	50	32	15	32	36	25	27	29	
Haar		20	60	38	6	38	32	30	38	17	B Mordecai
Mordecai(S)	33	74	19	2	14	15	30	22	5	B Haar	
Soren		13	43	21	39	32	32	18	19	34	A Ike
Tibarn		33	70	20	2	24	21	30	17	10
Oliver		9	48	23	32	22	20	29	19	33
Ena		30	65	13	20	15	13	20	14	20

4-E-2: 1/33

Long ranged for the Wishblade. Soren support allows me to take it easy and wait for enemy phase.

MVP: Tormod (?)

[spoiler=Skills]Ike - Nihil

Sothe - (Guard), Adept, Shade

Zihark - (Adept), Cancel, Imbue

Fiona - (Imbue), Nihil

Tormod - Paragon

Marcia - Paragon, Daunt

Haar - (Cancel), Parity, Celerity

Soren - Nihil

Tibarn - Parity, Pass

Oliver - Stillness

Ena - (Boon), (Blood Tide), (Renewal), Paragon

[spoiler=Stats]

Ike		20	65	37	8	40	37	26	32	19	A Soren
Zihark		12	51	32	12	40	40	26	26	24	B Fiona
Fiona		17	55	33	20	31	34	35	28	27	B Zihark
Tormod		11	49	24	34	31	32	21	21	28
Marcia		14	50	32	15	32	36	25	27	29	C Tibarn
Haar		20	60	38	6	38	32	30	38	17	A Mordecai
Mordecai(S)	33	74	19	2	14	15	30	22	5	A Haar	
Soren		13	43	21	39	32	32	18	19	34	A Ike
Tibarn		33	70	20	2	24	21	30	17	10	C Marcia
Ena		30	65	13	20	15	13	20	14	20

4-E-3: 2/35

Turn 1 got close, turn 2 I killed him. Having Ena is nice.

MVP: Soren

Sothe - Adept, Shade

Zihark - (Adept), Imbue, Parity

Fiona - (Imbue), Parity

Tormod - Paragon

Marcia - Nihil

Haar - (Cancel)

Soren -

Tibarn - Nihil

Oliver - Stillness

Ena - (Boon), (Blood Tide), (Renewal), Celerity

[spoiler=Stats]

Zihark		12	51	32	12	40	40	26	26	24	B Fiona
Fiona		17	55	33	20	31	34	35	28	27	B Zihark
Tormod		12	50	24	35	31	32	21	21	29
Marcia		14	50	32	15	32	36	25	27	29	C Tibarn
Mordecai(S)	34	75	20	2	14	15	30	22	6	A Haar	
Soren		14	43	21	39	33	32	18	20	35	A Ike
Tibarn		35	72	22	2	24	21	32	17	10	C Marcia
Ena		31	66	14	20	15	13	21	14	20

4-E-4: 2/37

Killed some stuff on the way, Shoved a few Spirits out of the way, killed a couple more, then ORKO'd Sephiran with Tibarn.

MVP: Fiona

[spoiler=Skills]Ike - Pass

Sothe - Adept, Shade

Zihark - (Adept), Imbue, Parity

Fiona - (Imbue)

Tormod - Paragon

Marcia - Nihil

Haar - (Cancel)

Mordecai - (Smite), Renewal, Pass

Soren -

Tibarn - Parity

Oliver - Stillness

Ena - (Boon), (Blood Tide), (Renewal)

[spoiler=Stats]

Zihark		13	52	32	12	40	40	26	26	24	A Fiona
Fiona		19	55	33	20	33	34	35	28	27	A Zihark
Tormod		13	50	24	36	31	32	21	21	30	C Oliver
Marcia		15	50	32	15	33	36	26	27	30	B Tibarn
Mordecai(S)	35	75	21	2	15	15	30	22	7	A Haar	
Soren		14	43	21	39	33	32	18	20	35	A Ike
Tibarn		35	72	22	2	24	21	32	17	10	B Marcia
Oliver		10	48	23	33	22	20	29	19	33	C Oliver
Ena		31	66	14	20	15	13	21	14	20

4-E-5: 3/40

Haar and Tibarn can duo for corner Auras, everyone else chops away. As far as fighting units goes, I had exactly enough at the end to take down Ashera in my planned 3 turns.

Micaiah - Shade, Resolve

Sothe -

Zihark - (Adept), Nihil

Fiona - (Imbue), Pass

Tormod - Adept, Provoke

Marcia - Nihil

Haar - (Cancel), Parity, Pass

Soren - Nihil

Tibarn - Provoke, Parity

Oliver - Stillness

Ena - (Boon), (Blood Tide), (Renewal), Celerity

[spoiler=Stats]

Micaiah		2	42	16	33	26	27	39	20	33	A Sothe
Sothe		13	50	28	11	37	39	35	22	24	A Micaiah
Zihark		13	52	32	12	40	40	26	26	24	A Fiona
Fiona		19	55	33	20	33	34	35	28	27	A Zihark
Tormod		15	50	24	38	33	32	21	21	32	C Oliver
Marcia		16	50	32	15	34	36	26	28	30	B Tibarn
Mordecai(S)	37	75	23	2	17	15	30	22	9	A Haar	
Soren		15	43	21	40	34	32	18	20	36	A Ike
Tibarn		36	73	22	2	25	22	32	17	10	B Marcia
Oliver		10	48	23	33	22	20	29	19	33	C Oliver
Ena		35	70	20	20	15	13	25	14	20

Part 4 total: 40

Overall total: 242

[spoiler=Character analyses]Ike - 111 (3rd)

He's Ike. Lower place than I expected, though, especially compared to Sothe.

Micaiah - 89 (6th)

She's Micaiah. Her competency began helping a lot by the time she could use Resolve to double and dodge and allowed some maps to be faster than they would have otherwise. Part 4 was good for her as well.

Sothe - 120 (2nd)

He's Sothe. He's necessary for part 1, okay in part 3, kinda bad after that. But still nice to have around.

Zihark - 97 (5th)

I was skeptical about him but he proved his worth, particularly in part 3 and after he promoted. My Ike killer. Held his own until the end of the game.

Fiona - 65 (8th)

It was or Skrimir and I'm happy I chose her because by part 4 she performed better (and in a more needy team) than he could have. If only she could start at least average...

Tormod - 37 (11th)

I don't like his low Mag, but he did his duty. Good help for part 1 and not bad in part 4 if you drop a mountain of BEXP on him, which I did.

Marcia - 76 (7th)

Very helpful flier, makes CRK maps less painful and flight is a serious boon for part 4.

Haar - 223 (1st)

LolHaar. Talk about completely trivializing part 3. And 4, actually. It's no wonder he's the best unit in the game.

Mordecai - 55 (9th)

Mostly just good for the extra hand, which is always a good thing. I tend to get him a lot in RD drafts and his Spd always angers me.

Soren - 101 (4th)

Surprisingly good once he got going. 3rd tier with Ike support made him an invincible murder monster.

Tibarn - 41 (10th)

Trivializes...4-2. He was actually completely worthless in 4-5. Also great for Endgame, though. Probably the best Endgame Royal due to high power, flight, 10 Move, and Canto. My MVP of 4-E overall for sure.

Oliver - 0

I can say with confidence that he at least was not useless. Rescuing Fiona up in 4-4 probably saved at least a turn. He also helped in 4-E with various healing and status. With my team, he was definitely better than, like, Kurthnaga at least.

Ena - 1

I was actually expecting a bit more from Ena, but thinking about it I shouldn't be surprised. She really only did anything for E-3 and E-5, but even for just there she was good, at least for how late I got her. It was also nice to have enough BEXP and a spare Drop to cap out her Str and have her take a chunk out of Auras, which may honestly have been necessary for my 3 turn completion.

[spoiler=MVPs]1-P: Micaiah

1-1: Micaiah

1-2: Nolan

1-3: Sothe

1-4: Sothe

1-5: Sothe

1-6: Sothe

1-7: Sothe

1-8: Sothe

1-9: Micaiah

1-E: Micaiah

2-P: Marcia