Big Brother 13

Darros

Tell me what you think about the latest seasons.

I think it's one sided. Completely one sided. The new people are here to lose, they don't know what they're doing and they're forced in to pairs with people they don't know. The oldies have known eachother for at least a year. Rachel coming back is another negative. Crazy bitch.

And holy crap, the Golden Key. Sending people towards the Top 10 while evicting someone? Shit. That's nuts.

Edited by Spykitty

I chose Dick for my pick to win. He's just too in-your-face not to. I agree, the newbies are absolutely terrible. The only ones with even a slight chance are Dominic and Adam just because they look like they COULD win a challenge. Golden Key? All I have to say is WOW.

Rachel is a bitch.

I chose Dick for my pick to win. He's just too in-your-face not to. I agree, the newbies are absolutely terrible. The only ones with even a slight chance are Dominic and Adam just because they look like they COULD win a challenge. Golden Key? All I have to say is WOW.

I think Daniele is going to stab her dad in the back for the Golden Key. I mean, if they haven't talked for three years. It's just speculation though. She might just be passive.

I'd say add Shelly to the "has a chance" list. It's just she got a bad partner. I feel bad for the guys though. The season seems to be a "give a returning person the money" type of season.

Golden Key shocked me too.

Rachel is a bitch.

Quoted for absolute trueness.

I'm not a BB fan but I have watched the entirety of BB8 recently. While I think that Eric got screwed there by being forced to nominate Dustin, let us remember that Dick cut that deal with Eric by APPROACHING Eric with the deal in mind.

That being said, Keith is fucked by the Golden Key twist (oldies'll knock him out because Porshe is harmless while he might become a loose cannon), Adam may make it far if he can keep a temper under control and I can't wait for Danielle and Dick to turn on each other. Especially Danielle.

In addition, I'm going to put this right there. You know the Website CEO title under Dick's name? This is his site. He runs RTVZone which has the Gremlin's Cave (Matt, Annie, Lydia and Ronnie commenting on BB13). And considering that Matt and Annie played with Brendan/Rachel and Lydia and Ronnie were with Jeff and Jordan, I can't wait for the first episode of the Gremlin's Cave to come out. Starts July 11th.

EDIT: According to the Live Feeds, Dick has left the BB house and the game. Apparently, it was for some emergency and Dick did NOT get kicked out. Danielle has been given a Golden Key since her dad is now not playing.

No clue what the hell happened. Apparently, it'll be addressed on the 13th. Oh and I was right. Keith and Porshe are both on the block with Keith looking like the first eviction. Hey Keith! Next time, don't randomly pull your dick out in order to get a girl to suck it.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Poor Dick, it's a shame seeing him out so early. But Daniele got a golden key, lucky her.

I can honestly say the newbie alliance has absolutely no chance of winning now because of Keiths eviction and Jordan winning HoH. It makes it 6 on 6, and with Jordan winning HoH it'll soon be 6 on 5, veterans favour. It's sad, being a part of a game only to be crushed completely by people who already played (two of them already won!).

And oh my god, Brendan is being a drama queen with that Bookie stuff.

Cassi and Shelley are now on the block after Dom got smart and decided not to throw the PoV. I think we're going to have a "America, you choose who you want to return to the BB house" twist this season. Happened in Season 3/6/9 but not 12. And Keith hasn't been seen in the real world which makes me think that he's in sequester.

Hopefully we see Cassi back since Cassi/Dom/Dani when the game gets individual will be VERY bad for Brendan and Rachel and I can't wait for both of them to be picked off.

EDIT: I'm not watching the live feeds but I'm not going to be ignorant. You can't really spoil BB since it goes on as the summer goes. And the evictions are live so... yeah.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Oh, that would be an interesting twist! I picked up on Big Brother at Season 10, where that didn't happen, so I've never saw it before. Seeing Cassi back (because she's going to be evicted, kind of obvious) would be awesome.

God, Rachel is getting on my nerves. She's been a whiny, bitchy, mean, emotional wreck the entire season so far (though she was like that last season too). Hopefully the Rachel-Off spray Jeff mentioned comes in a World-Sized can. I like Brendan and all, but WHAT DOES HE SEE IN HER?

Also is it me or have Lawon and Kalia done absolutely nothing so far this season?

Oh, that would be an interesting twist! I picked up on Big Brother at Season 10, where that didn't happen, so I've never saw it before. Seeing Cassi back (because she's going to be evicted, kind of obvious) would be awesome.

God, Rachel is getting on my nerves. She's been a whiny, bitchy, mean, emotional wreck the entire season so far (though she was like that last season too). Hopefully the Rachel-Off spray Jeff mentioned comes in a World-Sized can. I like Brendan and all, but WHAT DOES HE SEE IN HER?

Also is it me or have Lawon and Kalia done absolutely nothing so far this season?

Seeing Cassi back would be awesome because I'd enjoy a Rachel meltdown. Cassi called her catty and Rachel went ballistic. Wait until Cassi is actually pissed that she got evicted (Cassi will probably be the one returning due to her incredibly positive edit and Chenbot lobbing softies like "Do you think all the water in the BB house is wet?"). Then Rachel will have a problem on her hands.

Rachel is... she's interesting and entertaining. She creates drama because everything has to be about her but it's going to bite her in the long run. She's not winning or coming close. Brendan might have a chance once she's gone but while Rachel's in the game, his shot of winning is down the tubes.

And... it's just you. Kalia and Lawon easily slipped their way into F10 and probably further due to laying low and not looking like threats. PB&J are going to go back up onto the block this week and I'm getting sick of seeing Adam already because that so-called student pledged full blind loyalty to JeJo rather than a proper alliance deal. AKA, guy's not as good as everyone thinks he is. Unless PB&J pulls off an incredible PoV win again, expect to see Kalia and Lawon in the F8 at least.

Edited by Kitty Admiral