FE7 Average Player's Efficiency Playthrough

Janissary

Chapter 20 finally got taken down in an embarrasingly slow 8 turns. I decided I didn't care enough to go lower. The lack of speed blessings is really hampering my team. I didn't realize how much I missed the fake RNG.

Chapter 20: 8 turns

Turn 1 sees Hector eat my secret book to prepare for the nomad he had to hit. It's a fairly similar clear to Dondon's 0% growth because my Marcus doesn't have the speed to double nomads and I don't have any other unit durable enough to handle the attacks. Hector had to be the one to hit the nomad on turn 1 EP; for some reason the AI heals the nomad if Marcus hits it. Raven got to level 10; hullo hand axes next chapter!! Gotta love how I abuse the fact that Cavs always move before Nomads. I don't think there's anything else to say.

Edited by Janissary

I was just looking through your turncounts, and I believe your total should be 74, not 70, you probably forgot to add a 4 turn chapter somewhere along the way.

That's correct. I guess I skipped a gaiden somewhere.

Chapter 21: 3 turns

This is slightly different than normal from what I understand. I used Florina to get the Wyrmslayer. I'll probably sell it anyway to buy Physic, but hey, it's something.

Raven promoted before the chapter at level 10 because he's a boss.

I'm currently 250 XP ahead towards getting Jerme's chapter. Time to grind those staffers.