On the Downloadable Items...

Is there any way for a game that's already been started to receive these? For example, I got a save file where the downloadable chapters and the Maturity Drop/Bond Drop/Rainbow Potion is available, but is there any way to transfer this to another save file without having to start a completely new game, or am I out of luck? I guess another solution would be are there any Action Replay codes or such to hack these in that are known?

Thanks, Kelsper.

Edited by Kelsper

Just through download. If you started a new game in a save file that has the DLC menu (let's called it Save X) and its contents, you can give the items to any save slot within Save X at any time from chapter 1 and o. If this save slot isn't in Save X, you're out of luck ad will need to download the DLC.

The items are not added when starting a new game. The only way to get them is through downloading it. One can go to each file but it can go to an infinate number of files.

If you mean save file like emulation and have a different .sav file, then the only way to transfer it is cheat codes.

Edited by luigi bros

The items are not added when starting a new game. The only way to get them is through downloading it. One can go to each file but it can go to an infinate number of files.

If you mean save file like emulation and have a different .sav file, then the only way to transfer it is cheat codes.

Yeah, I thought so.

I look all over gbatemp.net for any Action Replay codes or any means to transfer the items, but it seems I couldn't find anything.

Oh well.

IIRC, using the regular item codes will give you the items but you can't make characters use them. Your best bet is probably to ask somebody with a flash cartridge and wireless access to load the game with your save and use the download function.