Justice has prevailed!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I await the day those who speak in the broodfester tongues may grace their R'lyehan lord with pictures of their praise...emblazoning their licenses.

Edited by Obviam

An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving-licence photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

How do you tell the difference between a pastafarian and one who thinks aliens are reading his mind?

Trick question, they are the same person. It was on a Futurama movie. Eventhough they didn't have the same cap (i think) its similar.

Trick question, they are the same person. It was on a Futurama movie. Eventhough they didn't have the same cap (i think) its similar.

Oh wow, I made a Futurama reference and didn't realize it...

If you stab us, do we not bleed?

Yes, thankfully. This means that stabbing is an effective way to end these twits.

That is the whole idea. You know, a parody.

I know it's the whole idea, it's a horrible idea and the person who came up with it should be set on fire and thrown off a building.

Only you would suggest violence to end a parody that was designed to cut out what both non-religious and the vast majority of religious people believe to be a cancerous, backwater idea. Only you, Crash. And only you would be serious.

You small-minded, evil little creature. You want a black-and-white, well here's one, god or gods or sweet oblivion damn it to hell! I loathe you, your attitude, and every minute you spend in this thread is like the fucked up jolts of electricity in my equally fucked up frontal lobe that caused me to convulse until I blacked out from the numbing pain.

Good day, sir.

Only you would suggest violence to end a parody that was designed to cut out what both non-religious and the vast majority of religious people believe to be a cancerous, backwater idea. Only you, Crash. And only you would be serious.

You small-minded, evil little creature. You want a black-and-white, well here's one, god or gods or sweet oblivion damn it to hell! I loathe you, your attitude, and every minute you spend in this thread is like the fucked up jolts of electricity in my equally fucked up frontal lobe that caused me to convulse until I blacked out from the numbing pain.

Good day, sir.

If you don't like me, then don't talk to me, problem solved.