I want Nu to shove her sword through my mouth >W<

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, what happened to Mia?

P.S. I don't like penises BTW, of course I'm not going to argue this point because the people saying so are just trolls and apparently "feeding" them isn't a good idea.

yo dawg i herd u liek tha closet.

Eh, nothing wrong with being overly submissive. It's... just the extent to which it seems to be which I find odd. I think once it reaches the maiming/death level, or even excessively violent, that's.. kind of scary.

Well... it's mostly because I can't understand someone wanting to... well, be injured to such an extent. But it's something kind of inherently in opposition of how I live my life, so there is that.

Well I can see her as black goo that destroys everything.

oh right

But yes, on topic, if I had to choose my own gory and untimely method of death I'd probably go with hug.exe

Eh, nothing wrong with being overly submissive. It's... just the extent to which it seems to be which I find odd. I think once it reaches the maiming/death level, or even excessively violent, that's.. kind of scary.

I agree about the scariness, but at a certain point, because of the way in which I feel it reflects aspects of my own life, I WANT to be killed by someone I love if I'm going to be killed at all.

Sicko!

Well... that's a bit different. That's more choosing the lesser of two evils than my general knowledge of the subject. Like, well, simply rather dying in my sleep than dying via any violent manner. I'd rather not die at all, but if I have to pick between the two, I'll pick the most peaceful manner. If I have to be murdered... actually, no, I don't think I'd want it to be someone I love. Means either they snapped and thus it's not really someone I love anymore (or could be a zombie), or they could be mind-controlled, and then... while not only not truly the person I love, then they're going to have the guilt of having killed me over their head all their life. And if they just get their memory wiped, then they'll suddenly get thrown in jail for something they can't even remember, or they could be driven with revenge against themselves, and when they realize, the same thing happens, except the revenge emotion has been built up for so much time that it goes badly.