I have a problem with Hacking RD.

VGE

Hey, there. I've continuously gone to Serenes Forest, so I can safely say I enjoy the website. Now, after watching goldieX39's Radiant Dawn videos, and her tutorial on how to hack, it made me REALLY excited on hacking the game. So, I find the codes, put it in the Wii and stuff (I HAVE Homebrew installed), load up Gecko OS, go "Resume Chapter" (Part 4- Endgame-Section 4 [sephiran battle] ) and I try out the codes.

Nothing worked. I continuously tried this, and I still have yet to find out how to make it work.

A friend of mine is a little used to hacking, but he is for some reason, ignoring me when I ask for assistance.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or, if someone's already asked this, and the problem was fixed, may I ask for a link to the topic? Please and thank you.

Since I'm new to this forum, I jumped straight into making this one topic. I don't know if it was a good or bad idea, so I will be reading the rules now.

Hey, there. I've continuously gone to Serenes Forest, so I can safely say I enjoy the website. Now, after watching goldieX39's Radiant Dawn videos, and her tutorial on how to hack, it made me REALLY excited on hacking the game. So, I find the codes, put it in the Wii and stuff (I HAVE Homebrew installed), load up Gecko OS, go "Resume Chapter" (Part 4- Endgame-Section 4 [sephiran battle] ) and I try out the codes.

Nothing worked. I continuously tried this, and I still have yet to find out how to make it work.

A friend of mine is a little used to hacking, but he is for some reason, ignoring me when I ask for assistance.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or, if someone's already asked this, and the problem was fixed, may I ask for a link to the topic? Please and thank you.

Since I'm new to this forum, I jumped straight into making this one topic. I don't know if it was a good or bad idea, so I will be reading the rules now.

Did it say that it found codes and read the .gct file? It's in the right folder, right?

Edited by Bryan

Yeah. I put it in a .gct file, in "codes" folder.

It said it read the codes, too.

Shall I provide a screenshot of my folders?

Yeah. I put it in a .gct file, in "codes" folder.

It said it read the codes, too.

Shall I provide a screenshot of my folders?

No, I don't need that. Just wanted to check. What codes are you using?

http://geckocodes.or...ex.php?c=RFEE01

I'm trying to make characters use different weapons, and make them able to attack each other.

Like, for example, I want Nephenee to use an axe. P:

Edit: For the record, I am not using a ROM. I just don't know where else to put this topic.

Edited by etern

http://geckocodes.or...ex.php?c=RFEE01

I'm trying to make characters use different weapons, and make them able to attack each other.

Like, for example, I want Nephenee to use an axe. P:

Edit: For the record, I am not using a ROM. I just don't know where else to put this topic.

Maybe trying other codes? Try a max gold code or a max bexp code and see if it works.

I tried using "RecoverHP after battle on player turn" but, that didn't seem to work, either.

If it doesn't work, then something else is wrong, such as maybe your Gecko is fruity and just not actually applying the new codes. If the other codes work such as the money or experience, then you're just having issues with your codes from Goldie or wherever.