FE8 Hard Mode TAS (sped-up/no enemy phases)

Consider this my parting gift to the Serenes Forest community.

About a month ago I took on the challenge of TASing Sacred Stones on hard mode, and recently the run got published on TASVideos. For more details on the run, please read my submission comments, which are very detailed (let's just say it took up almost 20 pages in word :P)

Since there's already an official encode, I decided to make 2 encodes of my own: one with enemy phases sped up by 8x, and one with enemy phases cut out altogether. Also, in both cases loading times and cutscenes are cut out. Essentially, I've edited out all the boring stuff so you guys can see 20 minutes of non-stop action: lightning fast cursor movements and trades, constant critical hits, and delicious amounts of cursor wobbling.

In addition to these videos I made an encode of the final chapter alone, and even the Fomortiis 1HKO by itself. This totals 6 videos for your viewing pleasure.

Playlist

Or, if you prefer:

Sped-up Enemy Phase (1/2)

Sped-up Enemy Phase (2/2)

No Enemy Phase (1/2)

No Enemy Phase (2/2)

Final Chapter Only

Fomortiis Battle Only

I'd embed the videos but the site has this strange restriction of one embedded video per post :/

As an added bonus, here's another playlist, which features 29 amazing Fire Emblem videos by LeopoldStotch711 and Rolanmen1.

I hope this effort helps a bit in restoring my channel to its former glory, even though that's far out of reach.

Edited by Vykan12