Quick Question....

Masu

when you arent on serenes, do you ever think of it? Like think about something that happened earlier or think of something to do when you get there?

I was talking about it to a few co-workers a half hour ago.

Okay i was wondering if i was the only one cuz i spent most of my shift today thinking about serenes for some reason.

When I'm not on Serenes....and if I don't find a way to distract/entertain myself....I'm usually going..."They're probably having a party without me. Hmm...Wonder what's going...."

Yeah, this has been the most interesting forum I've ever been to.

This is the only forum I've stayed at for than a month or two and never wanted to leave.

Same here.

For me the reason why I'm still here is because theres enough varied personalities, and everyone doesn't follow the same like's/dislikes (other than FE)

Also the answer to the question is yes

Cool. Yeah i dropped every other place i use to go to for this place (gamefaqs and xat chats). This place owns them cuz its fun,sometimes dramatic,pretty epic,unpredictable,everyone is nice,and you can talk about anything. OH and the mod team doesnt have it in for me just because of my username (COUGGAMEFAQSCOUGH)

Cool. Yeah i dropped every other place i use to go to for this place (gamefaqs and xat chats). This place owns them cuz its fun,sometimes dramatic,pretty epic,unpredictable,everyone is nice,and you can talk about anything. OH and the mod team doesnt have it in for me just because of my username (COUGGAMEFAQSCOUGH)

MODDED FOR ALL CAPS. :P

But seriously, I like this place. It's grown on me. Whenever I'm out I always call MS and ask what I've missed.

I don't think about the forums themselves but random users. Like when I have to go somewhere and I leave in the middle of a brawl, I'm thinking "Cymb and Des are gonna murder Zeph if I'm gone, I wonder how that's going". If I leave during one of MaSu's ToS rants, I'm thinking "Lyle and MaSu must be having an intense ToS discussion".

Yes, but I mostly think about you crazy people. :3

I don't think about the forums themselves but random users. Like when I have to go somewhere and I leave in the middle of a brawl, I'm thinking "Cymb and Des are gonna murder Zeph if I'm gone, I wonder how that's going". If I leave during one of MaSu's ToS rants, I'm thinking "Lyle and MaSu must be having an intense ToS discussion".

LOL We had a disappearing Raven last night.

I don't think about it too often, unless I'm not doing something else. I often wonder what's going on here while I'm not here.

My sleep pattern's all to fuck just so I can stay up on the forum chat. I never slept until about 9am this morning.

its pretty cool here, actually, and its the only forum in which i am active for more than a week! :lol:

i usually think about what's happening in FFtF, for some reason......

its pretty cool here, actually, and its the only forum in which i am active for more than a week! :lol:

i usually think about what's happening in FFtF, for some reason......

*looks at lyle's 3 proposal topics*

GEE I WONDER WHY.