Reclassing: What if....

Yeah, I agree.

I also forgot Radney, who also promotes to Forrest.Then again, it's easy to forget Radney.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her class was changed because IS didn't want female mercs. She was originally a Mercenary in BSFE. There's also Echidna but she's a hero. And Machua but there was no myrm/merc split in FE5, just a SM/Forrest one.

There was no Myrmidon/Mercenary split in BSFE either, which is why I'm only counting FE12 for her. Radney, Machua and Echidna still count though.

Now, to be on-topic, I think I'd reclass Tinny. I'd have her go Thunder Mage -> Mage Fighter like her mother so she could use Thoron before promotion, unless her father was Azel or Levin. Azel!Tinny would go Thunder Mage -> Mage Knight because more movement and a horse beats redundant Pursuit and Levin!Tinny would go Wind Mage -> Mage Fighter so she could use Tornado before promotion.

Of course I might just shuffle her pre-promotion class around to fit what Tomes are available to her, but these would be my main choices.

Zihark -> Bow Knight

MIst -> something that can attack with magic

a couple people to refreshing units (army of herons?)

everyone else to an axe user. (because axes are the best bang for buck and bang for bang when it comes to weapons)

maybe some people to laguz too.

Now, to be on-topic, I think I'd reclass Tinny. I'd have her go Thunder Mage -> Mage Fighter like her mother so she could use Thoron before promotion, unless her father was Azel or Levin. Azel!Tinny would go Thunder Mage -> Mage Knight because more movement and a horse beats redundant Pursuit and Levin!Tinny would go Wind Mage -> Mage Fighter so she could use Tornado before promotion.

Of course I might just shuffle her pre-promotion class around to fit what Tomes are available to her, but these would be my main choices.

It would be really cool if in FE4 class changed based on what parent you gave them. So say, making Fin or some other lance user Delmud's father would turn him into a Social Knight instead of a Free Knight. I think there was some hack that changed promotion based on parentage (so you could have MageFighter Skasaha with Holsety for instance).

Edited by Anouleth

It would be really cool if in FE4 class changed based on what parent you gave them. So say, making Fin or some other lance user Delmud's father would turn him into a Social Knight instead of a Free Knight. I think there was some hack that changed promotion based on parentage (so you could have MageFighter Skasaha with Holsety for instance).

It wasn't based on parentage, it was branched promotion like FE8 if memory serves.

About reclassing:

Clarine/Ethlin/Nanna/Eirika => FE4's Princess (I just love the battle sprite)

Celice => Troubadour/Paladin F (yes Female because the female Celice face sprite in Celice's battle scene is beautiful)

Cecilia => Mage Knight

Miranda => Mage Fighter when promoted

Fee => Mage/Mage Knight

Ayra/Lakche => Dancer (I'm pretty sure they would still kick asses)

Delmud => Social Knight/Paladin

Claude => Bishop

Mia -> Sword Pally. Her speed cap would probably be 35, since female pallies have 2 more speed than males.

Neph -> Lance Pally or Dragonmaster. Hell yes, Nephenee with axes.

Marcia -> Draco

Titania -> Draco

Fiona -> Halberdier

That WOULD be cool actually!

Also FE10!Soren into Fire Sage so he can use better magic and go to the Endgame.