Mafia Headquarters The Third

riariadne

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my game had more than 2 scum factions and was pretty close to that despite being multiball vOv

_~*~PSEUDO-MULTIFACTION~*~_

Edited by Prims

Hmm

At 4 factions it starts to get iffy since there have been multifaction games where factions start out separated (like a town), although I don't think SF has done that.

Probably close enough

Hmm

At 4 factions it starts to get iffy since there have been multifaction games where factions start out separated (like a town), although I don't think SF has done that.

Probably close enough

in BS mafia factions started separated.

Something Dumb and Convoluted- Prims (?)

This is ready, Trainwreck Mafia for 18 players.

I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia- Prims (?)

This is also ready, but will only be hosted when SFMM3 is next in line-up.

seriously man, get a specific priority list for greenlighted games, the current queue is a mess. alternately put a ban on reserving hosting spots until some more games finish up

Both Schoolteacher Mafia and Naruto Mafia are good to go.

Maybe make a new rule that any given person can only sign up for two/three games max and co-host (insert some number, since I don't do that very often)?

EDIT: What is you humie's stance on me starting up a great big OC multifaction somewhere in september if we haven't had one of those by then?

I'm against it bet you didn't see that one coming. The list needs some work, that much is clear, but skipping the whole thing just because you're impatient is a no. If you do it, others are more likely to do the same, and we're more likely to end up with the situation that we're trying to avoid.

I'm against it simply because school's gonna be in full swing. People are having problems keeping active in their current games - what happens when RL is piled on top of that?

Hey I didnt want to mention this but I have had so many panic attacks tnis week, I subbed oit of xenoblade and almost out of bcm, I have this friend that lately has been yelling at me and sapping my attentiom away from other peop ke, he gets mad if I leave my house, I am scared and paranoid and have to be invosible on skype or he will message me and tell me not to leave. It.s really complicated. Im on my phpne, my other froend is here, she wont let me on skype so I am pretendong to be asleep but I cant go to the bathroom or she will get on my skype and message him and he will know im not asleep and be verbally abused again

Hey I didnt want to mention this but I have had so many panic attacks tnis week, I subbed oit of xenoblade and almost out of bcm, I have this friend that lately has been yelling at me and sapping my attentiom away from other peop ke, he gets mad if I leave my house, I am scared and paranoid and have to be invosible on skype or he will message me and tell me not to leave. It.s really complicated. Im on my phpne, my other froend is here, she wont let me on skype so I am pretendong to be asleep but I cant go to the bathroom or she will get on my skype and message him and he will know im not asleep and be verbally abused again

Can you block this guy? And tell your friend not to message him? Going to use the bathroom will help you to sleep.

bizz D:

i hope things work out soon

also rein move pokemon trainer mafia to large (20) right now

we'll talk later o:

man i'm so excited to write role pms for that one

This is probably why I am quitting mafia for a while, I want to play cm5 because I have been waoting for that fpr months but my play migjt be very off because I am really depressed and have been unreliable

Also my friend would not listen, telling her mot to message him would make her me ssage hm

Also I am afraid he will kill himself if I leave

That. . .ugh. I really wish I could PM you, because I have a lot to say about this.

Yeah, he may be mentally ill and trying to guilt you into being involved with him. If I was you I'd at least call the cops on him so he can get some professional help, in a mental hospital if need be.

He doesn't even realize what he's doing and he's not always lile this, I think he's bipolar and he's really clingy

People say that but I really think he would do it

No matter what, don't hold yourself responsible for it. Also, I second the cops, if it gets worse.

Well how can you pretend to be asleep and be on your mobile at the same time? I mean wouldn't your friend find out anyway? :S

Edited by Bluedoom

My pm system seems to be working again

Also my friend let me sign out of skype