(FE7) LHM draft the second!

Darros

CH. 7x 5/51 Turns

Florina and Wil headed west, breaking down the door and blowing up bad guys, while Lyn headed north to deal with the brigand/mercenaries. Lucius killed stuff behind the wall. A lucky crit from Florina let me finish on enemy phase turn 5 instead of having to wait until turn 6, so hoorah.

UNIT     LEVEL       HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES   WEP
Lyndis   10.93       19    9    11    17   9    5    2    A Sword
Florina  07.15       21    9    9     12   10   5    6    C Lance
Wil      06.00       22    8    8      6   8    6    0    D Bow
Lucius   04.57       19    8    6     10   2    1    6    D Light

CH.8 6/57 Turns

Pretty straightforward. Lucius headed east to take care of the mage/shaman and to visit the village, Florina went after the ballista and then went south to take care of all the reaver guys. Lyn and Wil went after the soldiers and cavs that come up at you, then met up with Florina to take down the boss.

Lyndis   11.75       20    9    12    18   10   5    3    A Sword
Florina  08.38       22    10   10    13   10   5    7    B Lance
Wil      06.34       22    8    8      6   8    6    0    C Bow
Lucius   05.21       20    8    6     10   2    1    7    D Light

CH.9 5/62 Turns

Florina rescues Lyn, then heads straight for the castle. Wil and Lucius head east to hold off any baddies, and Wallace follows behind them, avoiding combat. Lyn finishes off Eagler on enemy phase turn 4, seizes on turn 5. She also got some pretty badass levels.

Lyndis   13.09       22    11   14    19   11   5    3    A Sword
Florina  08.64       22    10   10    13   10   5    7    B Lance
Wil      06.71       22    8    8      6   8    6    0    C Bow
Lucius   06.14       20    9    6     10   2    1    7    C Light

CH.10 13/75 Turns

FML. I racked up the turns on this chapter. It started out well enough, with Florina ferrying everyone over the mountains to the castle, but then things started to go downhill. Lucius's tome broke, the rain slowed me down, and Lyn wasn't durable enough to face Lundgren without getting OHKOd. I needed some more offense, so Florina bought a lightning tome for Lucius and a heavy spear for herself, then flew back. She fortunately had just enough durability to not get OHKOd, so her and Lucius killed Lundgren, with Lyn seizing on turn 13.

Unit analysis later, although really quickly it boils down to gogo Lyn offense, Florina flies and breaks Lyn Mode, and Lucius and Wil chip like crazy.

TOTAL TURN COUNT: 75

Edited by frat_tastic

Chapter 2:

Sain blasted open the door, Lyn picked of the Brigand north.

on turn 3 Lyn was placed 2 spaces infront of Sain.

Sain had 2crit, so I COULD go for 4 turn, but gl doing that >.>. So Lyn attacked first and Sain killed of the boss on turn 4.

Turn 5: Seize

Turn 5/14

Chapter 3:

Enter Florina (oh wait, can't use her). Sain went forward (no speed gain yet :'( ) attavked the archer, Florina and Kent hid in the corner. slowly killed everyone of.

By turn 7 I stood close to the boss. (Sain gained 2 STR and 1 speed in this chapter :O )

Turn 8 -> killed him

Turn 8/22

I can only play a small while at a time.

just got a puppy, so I'm mostly playing with him. Unless it's sleeping

EDIT:

Chapter 4:

not much to explain

Turn 7/29

Chapter 5:

ignored Serra and Erk,Sain killed the Brigand north. Lyn the archer (on turn 2)

By turn 4 I was near the boss, florina had rescued Serra, since Lyn couldn't reach the boss. I had florina drop Serra near Lyn, Lyn talked. on turn 5 Sain and Lyn killed the boss.

Turn 5/34

Chapter 6

Lyn visited the village, Rath recruited Matthew. Sain killed bottom mercenary. next turn Florina traded with Lyn for the key, Sain went east, Lyn north. Matthew activated the key.

Florina traded with Sain for the key again. Sain opened the door (killed soldier enemy turn)

On Turn 5 Lyn crited the boss, turn 6 arrives.

Turn 6/40

Chapter 7:

I went around first but took 7 turns. I took the florina penatly. Florina rescued Lyn, Nils sang a song. and florina dropped lyn near the boss. turn 2, I critted the boss.

Turn 2+3/45

Chapter 7x:

Sain took the left, Lyn the right. Nils went with Lyn (to kill off those soldiers)

at turn 7 Sain arrived at the boss and killed him.

Turn 7/52

UNIT     LEVEL       HP  STR  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES
Lyndis   09.20       23  10   11   13   11    3    2    
Sain     10.60       26  14    7   11   7     6    2    
Nils     --base lvl--    

Chapter 8:

Sain went south Lyn went right, Nils assisted Sain a bit. Turn 7 and the boss had 4(ish) HP left.

Nothing too special

Turn 7/59

Chapter 9:

I'm quite happy with this chapter, could have been 1 turn faster if sain got a 1STR more. but oh well. first turn Wallace traded the promo item to sain. Sain Rescued Lyn and went to the bridge. Nils played to Sain. Sain went forward and promoted. on Turn 2 I dropped lyn (outside of boss range) and stood next to the soldier. Turn 3 I attacked the boss, turn 4 killed with Sain and Seized.

Turn 4/63

Chapter 10:

Walking around takes too long (stupid rain). So once again I am using Florina. Florina rescues Sain, Nils sings and Florina drops him off in the lower part. and flies back a bit. Turn 2 Sain is standing next to the knight and Florina and Nils do the same thing but with Lyn. Lyn is dropped Sain attacks the boss. rain comes and fades, the only thing happening was Lyn running to the throne and Sain killing the boss. Turn 4 boss is killed, Turn 5 arrived.

turn 5+3/71

Characters used:

Lyndis   09.60       23  10   11   13   11    3    2    

Lyn was nicely blessed with STR. She was pretty good, only mercenaries stood by sometimes, because she couldn't double them (sometimes)

Sain     13/02       31  16    8   13    9    8    4    

My MVP, once chapter 4 he ORKOs all units, got a nice blessing in speed and his STR is average iirc.

Nils     --base lvl--    

Even though he doesn't attack, he was very useful LTCing a couple of chapters. if I were to redo a Lyn draft, he'll be a pick once again.

Wallace  --base lvl--    

The only usefull thing he had was not getting a penalty in chapter 9 and someone gaurding the bridge in chapter 10.

altho I'm not mad about this choice either. (3 turns CAN make a difference :) )

Final turn count:71

Edited by Mister Cold

Sorry about that Mister Cold, I generay don't see edited posts, but congrats, you're in the lead! Rein's laptop is broken, he said so in his status.

Sorry about that Mister Cold, I generay don't see edited posts, but congrats, you're in the lead! Rein's laptop is broken, he said so in his status.

no problemo (part of making that post was to point out I was done anyway; since I did edited the entire thing in a few days)

and I did not know that (about Rein)