Hotel Masu!

Masu

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh after 1 the hotel shuts down anyways (That means I sleep and drool on the front desk) Naw I think i'll sleep with princess tonight.

* Is alone*

You spelled chief wrong dumbass

XD

CONGRATULATIONS TLS YOU JUST INSULTED TONS OF HALO FANBOYS (AND GIRLS), AND ANYONE WHO IS PISSED OFF AT BEING A SPELLING NAZI. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL

EPIC WIN!!

So basically all I would do is say "This" and "That" ?

No. You would just act as you normally do. And only watch the desk when parties end and drunk couples (Usually Fox and Raven) come in to have sex. But they're so drunk that you have to keep reminding Fox to take her "sweet tarts" and Raven to wear his "sock"

Hey, since I'm security does that mean I get a taser!?!

*Grins maliciously*

Having Magic I have no need for a taser.........*envelopes hands with lightning* im a human taser! *goes to hug someone while im covered in electricity*

No. You would just act as you normally do. And only watch the desk when parties end and drunk couples (Usually Fox and Raven) come in to have sex. But they're so drunk that you have to keep reminding Fox to take her "sweet tarts" and Raven to wear his "sock"

Wow Masu... just wow...

Epic...

XD

If I can imagine that in my mind either one of two things is occuring

1. I have a really twisted mind

OR

2. This is actually happening and is the cause of Raven and Fox not being on now

I'm going with option 2

Edited by Wynn

Oh boy, my new enemy.

Oh yeah Knife stalks ppl in the hotel. If you stay on or near his floor he will show up at your door and do stuff.

If I can imagine that in my mind either one of two things is occuring

1. I have a really twisted mind

OR

2. This is actually happening and is the cause of Raven and Fox not being on now

O_O HOLY SHIT! But CGV is on..........LETS ASK HIM!

Knife is a floating knife. Can you tase a floating knife?

And I can control wind, which let's me

Ah forget it let's just make sure Raven and Fox aren't doing it IRL