Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light Manga

calculuswhiz

Greetings to fellow fans of Fire Emblem. As you may know, there was a manga based on the third game's (That's Monshou no Nazo) first part.

Again, as you may know, long ago, I decided to take up the abandoned translation! Unfortunately, due to the busy life of a high school senior (graduated, going to UIUC, now), I haven't been working on this for a while. Because I don't like to leave a job half finished, I've finished up volume six of this manga series. The rest can be found in Serenes Forest itself, or Animea which requires no downloads.

I've posted here the links for my previous works:

Without further ado, I present to you volume six! Enjoy!

In this volume, Linda, Midia, Thomas, Tom, Mishelan, and Boa. There's also a flashback chapter at the end!

Volume 3.6: v3.6

Volume 4: v4

Volume 5: v5

and of course:

Volume 6: v6

• 4 weeks later...

Ricardo, once again is the star. I can't believe how incredibly snide & greasy Michalis comes off, but I can't seem to get mad at him; it's probably his hair. Linde was perfect though, it's almost exactly how I imagined her 'revealing herself'. :awesome:

And it goes without saying, but Thank you for your hard work and sacrifiice!

Guest 7.62x51mm NATO

Ricardo, once again is the star. I can't believe how incredibly snide & greasy Michalis comes off, but I can't seem to get mad at him; it's probably his hair. Linde was perfect though, it's almost exactly how I imagined her 'revealing herself'. :awesome:

And it goes without saying, but Thank you for your hard work and sacrifiice!

Thank you. I'm too lazy to log in. It's late, I haven't called my girlfriend, but it's almost midnight and I had to do Calc. 3 homework (Note to self: don't procrastinate in college.), so I'm stricken with guilt. Haven't talked to you in a while. How have you been?