Why do you visit Serenes Forest Forums?

Tangerine

45 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you visit Serenes Forest Forums?

• I visit for the vast information database and get sucked into the forums as a result.
    • I visit for the lively discussion of the series.
    • I visit CUZ I'M BORED DUH
    • I visit because Far From the Forest is my home.
    • I visit because it is the largest community of FIre Emblem fans; I have met people with similar interests.
    • For you ilu.jpg

Help me with my poll! It is similar to the census I posted not too long ago. It is neat info to have. I tried to be general with the 5 options rather than get too far into specifics. That'd be silly. Feel free to post your specific reasons if you feel like it.

Voooote.

3 most of all but many are valid, including ILU TANGERINE YOU ROCK.

(Nightmarre believes I am just kissing ass so I will probably never convince you I'm not just kissing ass.)

Home is where the heart is. I have distributed my heart out quite a lot, and part of it belongs here. Therefore this place is a home for me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson

Because you sometimes say "hey look at this" or "hey post here" and you won't drop it until I do it. It's easier just to log in and do whatever. I forget this place exists until you bring it up.

heeeey, that's not true you troll >:(.

I do make you vote in any polls I make though :D:.

I read the subtitle as "Give me a haaaard".

Anyway, for FE4 THREAD and maybe a few other topics.

You are a pervert.

Edited by Tangerine

I visit cause i have nothing else to do and there is no one to talk about stuff in real life. So i guess because i'm bored. I like the forum as well.

Edited by SlayerX

It used to be because I was interested in meeting new people online, as well as discussing Fire Emblem (when my interest was still compelling enough to join), and because I wanted to see how a forum worked.

That was a bit over two years ago.

I still like Fire Emblem but not enough to constantly discuss it; I know how a forum works; I've met enough people from here and a few other places online that I talk to (ignoring the fact that I only talk to one of them consistently).

So now? I don't know, really. Usually when I'm waiting for something, or just don't feel like doing anything, I tend to visit here and another forum to see if there's anything interesting, and I occasionally post. So, /currently/, it's the third reason.