So with the Virtual Console now on the 3DS

[this is sarcasm]Apparently since no one has GBA games anymore[this is sarcasm] we have GBA games on our lovely virtual console I was wondering if they would put the Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones on it. If they did it might be a way for them to try to revitalize the series in the U.S. It would also be a good way for them to get FE6 to western shores. Your thoughts?

Apparently serenes doesn't have sarcasm tags.

Edited by K DivineKing of Consonants

Apparently since no one has GBA games anymore we have GBA games on our lovely virtual console I was wondering if they would put the Blazing Sword and Sacred Stones on it. If they did it might be a way for them to try to revitalize the series in the U.S. It would also be a good way for them to get FE6 to western shores. Your thoughts?

I stopped reading after that.

Does that suddenly mean my GBA games don't exist?

The Virtual Console has always been a good way to bring over games that weren't localized, but Nintendo has shown time and time again that they're retarded when it comes to anything on the internet. Don't hold your breath.

As far as I've heard, Nintendo has no plans of making more than the 10 GBA games they're giving to ambassadors, and somehow I doubt Fire Emblem Will be one of them. Even if we do get GBA games on the virtual console, which would be awesome, FE6 coming out on it is a pipe dream.

They wouldn't go through the trouble of porting GBA games to a system that doesn't natively support it, if they weren't planning on more. Nintendo saying they have no plans is just business talk for "We want to surprise you with this later"

They wouldn't go through the trouble of porting GBA games to a system that doesn't natively support it, if they weren't planning on more. Nintendo saying they have no plans is just business talk for "We want to surprise you with this later"

I agree, but the OP seemed to think that it was official.

• 2 weeks later...