About Wolt

IkeFE

I'm curious because I'm making a signature with Wolt and Roy. And I wanted it to have some corny words in it - "Like father like son". And have Eliwood and Wolt's dad in it.

Problem is, Wolt doesn't have a actual dad mellow.gif

I guess I could just make it Roy but idk. Maybe I could add one of his potential dads and just get away with it? gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Applogies if this is in the wrong forum unsure.gif

The likeliest father of Wolt would have to be Wil. Same face, same hair, name starts with W.

If you go by Rebeccas supports, the only other 2 would be either Sain or Lowen,Who wield everything except bows, and Wolt doesn't look like either of them. And I can't see Raven hitting that.

Edited by Kakarot

Using signatures and avatars to advance controversial interpretations of character relationships is a long-standing tradition on these forums and their predecessors. Most often with potential lovers, but cases involving questionable parenthood are precedented as well.

In other words, nobody's going to think it's weird so long as the execution is good.