(FE4) First Gen Draft

Darros

CHAPTER 5

~In which the Ichival bests the Tyrfing~

(30/201)

So, two turns over my "get less than 200 turns" goal. I blame my lack of horses team. <_<

ANYWAY.

We start off by Sigurd recieving the Tyrfing, and owning Langbart in the face with two consecutive SilverSwordCrits on PLAYER PHASE. That way I could sieze without getting Hero Bow'd to death. Andre randomly disappeared.

Next thing you know, there's a fight in the desert. Cool beans.

Sigurd repairs the Tyrfing to 49 uses and it helped a lot. Usually it has around 5 uses, and only helps Sigurd stay awake. He kept it the whole chapter this time though. Seize Phinora. Ayra gets warped there and died of Meteor. Tiltyu died of dragon knight. Aideen, Claude, and Jamka hold off dragons coming after them, while Sigurd and Briggid run south and take out some dragons too.

Briggid and Sigurd tango across the desert. I toy with Leptor a bit, and Sigurd attacks him and hits only once. Briggid finishes him off with an arrow to the face. Talk on Turn 30. :o

Sigurd, was, is, and always will be, The Man. 134 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-16.png

Since we decided we don't like Celice, we'l lcome up with something new. Sigurd saw through Alvis' plan and SilverSwordCritted him in the face (so hard it negated Nihil)! This snapped out Diadora of her amnesia and they lived happily ever after while Celice grew up in an orphanage with Oifey or something. 'Mkay?

Briggid, Sigurds BFFL. 25 Kills, one Death, one Ressurection

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-15.png

Briggid was amazing as hell, for one of the last picks. Ichival made her kill everything she fought. Mages loved her for some reason though. :L

Has a major crush on Claude. She should because he ressurected her.

Claude, free Valkyrie. 2 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-7.png

Cool. He staffbotted, and apparantly killed two smucks. He loves Briggid back. But they aren't married, it's a "friends with benefits" relationship, though it doesn't really benefit Claude of Patty.

Jamka, Aideen's husband. 47 Kills

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-7.png

Aideen, Jamka's wife. 3 Kills and a lot of staffspam.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-5.png

In love with eachother, obviously. This was great. Lover crits everywhere! The two supported eachother beautifully, and destroyed stuff excellently.

Ayra, Meteor woman got Meteored. 64 Kills, 1 Death, 0 Ressurections

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00005-5.png

What a fitting death. <_<

Until that point she was gr9mazing though. Liked Lex, but she's too busy being dead to be with him.

Tiltyu, I guess. 14 Kills, 1 Death, 0 Ressurections

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006-6.png

Uh, yeah. She liked Claude as much as Briggid did, but Claude liked Briggid more so she went on gutted herself on the lance of a Dragon Knight.

Good Game people, I'm happy everyone finished!

Edited by Darros

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds really stupid, but where do you find the final kill total? Do you check in the last castle before finishing chapter 5?

• Save on the turn before you talk to Ida.
  • Move all your units to a castle.
  • Go to Fortune Teller and check Record. Love as well if you want.
  • Reload save.