Team Tournament.

Mufasa

I don't see why Lyle doesn't "adopt" Soulja boy's tournament, seeing as how they are the same thing. Even if Soulja boy cancelled it, Lyle (or anyone) can still adopt his cancelled tournament. If Lyle accepts the adoption of Soulja boy's proposed team tournament, the topic will be reopened and we will resume with that tournament.

This all depends on Lyle, if he doesn't want to do it a tournament on Soulja boy's proposed tournament, it's cool, but I'm just saying, the tournament Soulja boy proposed would be a better place to start from because people won't have to sign-up again.

I don't see why Lyle doesn't "adopt" Soulja boy's tournament, seeing as how they are the same thing. Even if Soulja boy cancelled it, Lyle (or anyone) can still adopt his cancelled tournament. If Lyle accepts the adoption of Soulja boy's proposed team tournament, the topic will be reopened and we will resume with that tournament.

This all depends on Lyle, if he doesn't want to do it a tournament on Soulja boy's proposed tournament, it's cool, but I'm just saying, the tournament Soulja boy proposed would be a better place to start from because people won't have to sign-up again.

Alright. That sounds fine. But I just made a new topic to inform people that it was cancelled and that I would be doing sorta a new thing.

They would if they had some brackets.>:(

Can I make some if you dun't want to?

No one has signed up for the tournament. There's no clear teams. The ones I have now is me and Metal Arc. That's it. No one's telling me anything.

We decided that we would continue with the same teams. The only ones that have changed are CGV and Soulja. And MaSu has been dumped a partner, so maybe you might have to contact him about whether he wants to sign-up again. The teams were, I believe:

Lyle and Metal Arc

Des and Cymb

ChaosNinji and his bro

Knife and Raven

Dr. Dorian and Renault

Soulja boy and CGV

I'm not exactly sure if people are still interested, you might want to contact them all and ask them if they're still in the tournament.

So this is incorrect, then?

So this is incorrect, then?

I'm pretty sure.

I think we'd be best of to close this topic and have someone else start a new and different tournament.

Any objections?