How should I level up Mist?

hinabear

I never really know how to level up my priests and clerics properly...I just usually just let them do the healing whenever they need to and they level up whenever they do. But in Radiant Dawn, there is a base conversation in part 3-endgame between Boyd and Mist when their support level is A. So what I have been doing with Mist the past couple of chapters (I'm in part 3 - chapter 4 now) is situating her next to Boyd so that their support level increases. They are now at support level B. But by doing that, Mist is rarely getting any exp (she is at a terrible level 3 but is performing fine)...and I know she is involved with the

fight against the Black Knight in Part 4

so I need her to be a Valkyrie before then.

So here's my question...should I use bonus exp to get her to level 10 and use the only master crown I have at the moment on her, or do I have enough time to wait it out and just let her get the experience on the battle field?

Thanks for the suggestions!

yes, paragon is a must, then just heal like crazy (and dont forget that special staves like restore and unlock get more EXP). and if you have other people around boyd and mist, you can heal them too. you can also weaken enemies with boyd (if he doesnt kill them in one shot) and other units and finish them with florete

Mist is only involved with the fight in PoR, not in RD... silly person.

ahh i thought she was...i remember reading something about the fight with you know who and i figured Mist on a horse would help :)

Mist isn't that useful anyway, since she's nothing more than a weakened Elincia whose horse has not yet drunk Red Bull.

Yes, I plan on using Elincia due to her movement, and hit and run. But she isnt available in part 3 and I'd rather use Mist than Rhys for the time being. Isn't Mist the next best healer? Or am I mistaken?

Yes, I plan on using Elincia due to her movement, and hit and run. But she isnt available in part 3 and I'd rather use Mist than Rhys for the time being. Isn't Mist the next best healer? Or am I mistaken?

I just like Mist. I don't know why, I just do.

Both. But she is better with horse obviously.

I was thinking, just give her the physic staff and she'll be almost as good as Elincia in terms of healing...

-Girl with a horse that can attack but not well

-Girl with a pegasus that has an ubered up sword

Elincia wins in the attack part...lol

i just had to say that. it was too good of an opportunity to miss out on that little piece of innuendo

just make me a trueblade and i'll befriend Ike (i sure as hell am not gonna fight him) and defeat boyd

just make me a trueblade and i'll befriend Ike (i sure as hell am not gonna fight him) and defeat boyd

Grab a sword. I'll toss you some bandits. You can start a level 1 hopeful. Promotion goes Hopeful>Myrmidon>Swordmaster>Trueblade. Oh and you will need to make it to level 40 before becoming a myrmidon and you need elixir of life to do that. All your stats start at -10. I'll hand you the bandits.

Grab a sword. I'll toss you some bandits. You can start a level 1 hopeful. Promotion goes Hopeful>Myrmidon>Swordmaster>Trueblade. Oh and you will need to make it to level 40 before becoming a myrmidon and you need elixir of life to do that. All your stats start at -10. I'll hand you the bandits.

dont i become a trueblade at level 40, not a myrmidon?

possibly yes, but that's a good thing is it not? better too fast than too slow

oh and btw..... I have just hatched :)