Video game music

Reider

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't recall whether this thread accepts remixes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNrMFQ0_c0

Yeah... y'all know me... the fighting freak Knuckles... still fearless... still got no weak spots...
back once again after the Master Emerald... fools still after my jewels... I stay on point e'ry day, from da Island... gotta protect this place... do it for my race...
I'm just gon' creep... stay knuckled up in the deep cut... and whoever want it, bring it... I don't care, we can do this.

[Verse 1]
I'm comin' through, rougher than the rest of them, brother, I'm the best of them, tougher than my breth-ren
N----- call me Knuckles, 'cause when I swing knees buckle, nuttin' but trouble when I'm flexin' my muscles, yo
I'm hard as nails, it ain't hard to tell, that's word to Tails, break 'em all off, solid or frail
Unlike the rest, independent ever since my first breath, first to test, feel the right then my words left
It's the new porcupine on da block wit the buff chest, straight out da wilderness with the ruggedness
Knock knock, it's Knux y'all, the blow thrower, independent flow-er, magic Emerald holder
Prone ta give you the cold shoulder, and my spikes go through boulders, that's why I always stay a loner
Born with no help, so I'm just out for Delf, get it on by myself, adversaries get shelved

[Chorus]
(Echidoena!) That's what I'm representin', never seen a mic hog spit like a menace
It's goin' down (Why?)... the Master Emerald's gone, somebody gon' get theirs quick my word's bond
(Echidoena!) Fightin' my foes all the time, but I gotta do it, they always stayin' outta line
Guaranteed I'mma find my gems and emeralds, they don't call me Knuckles for nuttin', I can't lose!

[Verse 2]
Yeah, the KN-UC-KL-ES was... born to live my life on Angel Island cuz...
My duty's to protect the M.E. diamond, thugz... holdin' it down cause I'm searchin' for shinin'
But every time I'm lookin' for sun I can't find it... Is this the way? Is this the path that I chose? Damn
Why am I livin' like my heart just froze, and, all that I see is a storm of gemstones, man
I like to dig holes searchin' for pure gold, large pots of treasure always make me feel better
If I need to fight anybody for whatever, I clench my fists tight, then we can go head-up
Though I don't wanna hurt none, I'll leave ya head shattered, been lonely all my life... doesn't matter
I'm here for da mission and whoever wanna bring it, n----- call me stubborn, but still I'mma live it
Do anything to collect the Master Emerald, climb mountains, glide thru valleys, run down every road
Wild and hungry, ain't nuttin funny, my philosophy's my knuckles, my feel kick like Chun-Li

[Chorus]

[Verse 3]
I was born like this, scared of no one, fear nuttin', straight thuggin', I'm out fo da ones and bling huntin'
Diamonds and gems, yo, we can battle to da end, but beware of my namesake, the knuckles dat I send
'Cause when they penetrate, death is certain, it's pure hurtin', they're hard as steel, footwork is blazin', for you it's curtains
Never see me run from, never see me surrender, lay you out then fly away like there's no other contender
Render opponents tender, career ender, run up in one-round wonders, end up switching their gender
Put up your dukes, these mooks wanna blow up like nukes, nuthin' but flukes, I send all ya kooks cryin' to Ma Dukes
'Cause I'm Unknown from M.E., but not from G.E.N.E.... S.I.S. cause ain't no shame in my G.A.M.E.
Peace to 32X and the clique called Chaotix, peace from the Island and to Bronx Rican for da remix...

[Chorus]

Don't let it hit ya, move... shouts to Green Hill, Labyrinth, Hill Top, IceCap, Marble Garden,
Speed Highway, Red Mountain, Lost World, Mission Street, Wild Canyon, Pumpkin Hill,
Death Chamber... shout out to the old earth... TIKAL!

Edited by Rapier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1vJF9X0dE0

Rassa frassa blassa instant kill skulls. This is the LAST thing you want to be hearing in Kid Icarus Uprising. Or Smash Run. And if you DO hear it? Run the hell away like your life depends on it. Because it does.

Edited by Levant Caprice

Hell yes to all the Falcom music. Yet to get Trails FC on Steam but hoping for a price drop when SC comes out (missed the winter sale on it). Obligatory Valestein Castle mention (if it hasn't been posted in the past 130+ pages).

One of my favorite Falcom songs, I've posted the PCE version here before~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yICmlXlqKLM