Who do you think/want to be in Brawl?

Weisspraline

I figured this should be a whole topic in itself, considering all the chars that COULD be in Brawl.

I have three I can think of off the top of my head.

Since someone (I can't remember his name, isn't it Sakutri or something?) announced that their would be 'one or two' third party chars after Snake. We now know that one of them is in fact Sonic, but is there gonna be another one?

My vote for the last third party char would be Sora. Yes, Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I know that may sound crazy at first, BUTTT...

Square used to be Nintendo exclusive, did it not? Then they left Nintendo for Sony for a number of years, and are starting to make games on Nintendo consoles again...and what better series to cash in on then Brawl?

Sora was also on the GBA. Chain of Memories.

His 'icon' could be the Kingdom Hearts logo; you know, the heart. He would fight with the Kingdom Key, so most of his standard moves would be sword-like attacks. His recovery move could be Ragnarok (The ariel combo move for those of you who have played KH), his standard special could be Strike Raid (He throws the key blade at the enemy), his 'over special' could be Sonic Blade; a high speed attack. His down-special could be guard, which works like Marth/Roy's counter or Peach's Toad.

For his Final Smash, I have two ideas. The first thing that comes to mind is his Final Form from KHII; this move would be similar to Super Sonic. He'd be able to fly fairly quickly, and take less damage. The other idea that comes to mind is Trinity Limit, which is kind of his 'signature' move in the series. (It's the only limit he can do by himself in KHII if I'm not mistaken, but I could be pulling facts out my ass.) He sticks his Keyblade in the ground, and unleashes a powerful attack with a huge radius. Typical final smash type move.

Like Wario, he would have two costumes; His KHI outfit, and his KHII outfit. His KHI outfit would have random recolors. His KHII outfit recolors would all be forms: Brave Form, Wisdom Form, Master Form, etc. Red, Blue, Yellow.

Sora is wishful thinking, I know. But I can dream, can't I?

Now, for my two other ideas. These are probably more realistic.

The first is Issac from Golden Sun. Golden Sun is a fairly popular franchise, so I wouldn't see it's TOO far fetched to think he'd be in the game. Maybe Felix. I'd LOVE to see him in Brawl. :D

My last idea, which I'm sure you've all heard before, is Micaiah. Maybe not Micaiah, but a female lord from Fire Emblem. The reason I think this might happen is because in Melee, there were two FE chars. And most series have multiple chars in Brawl. Kirby has Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede. Mario has Mario, Bowser, and Peach. Zelda has Link, Zelda, and Sheik. Pokemon has Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, and

Lucario and Jigglypuff, maybe?

. Donkey Kong has Diddy and Donkey Kong; Mother has Lucas

and presumably, Ness.

Metroid has Samus and Zero Suit Samus. This may be a weak argument, but hey. It's just a thought.

Anyways. I say Micaiah because I think they would put a female lord in with Ike; and Micaiah is one of the main chars in RD, obviously. She's more likely than Sanaki or Elincia, and Lyn is already an assist trophy...and I just don't see them putting Erika in Brawl for some reason. Maybe that's because Marth was in two FE games (The first one, and a remake), as was Roy (Even though his second apperance was very, very, minor.) And Ike is important in both PoR and RD. And even though Micaiah was only mentioned breifly in PoR, I think she's the most likely to get in RD as the next FE char. And if they add another FE char, and don't add Micaiah, I think either Marth will come back, or they'll add a lord from FE7. Maybe Hector?

Oh well. All my ideas are wishful thinking at best.

But who do you guys think will get into Brawl?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is Masahiro Sakurai, you know Sakurai, the guy who's making the game, the guy who updates the site, the guy who's Japanese, yeah, him. Anyways, that was in like early 2006 he said that so he could of easily changed it to like 5 3rd parties. There will most likely be 3 FE chars so I'm guessing that Marth and someone will be in, the 3rd person is probably either Micaiah or Sigurd but I'm hoping for Micaiah. I want Mega Man, Pac-Man, and Bomber Man in, also Banjo but Banjo isn't likely. Mr. G&W is definately gonna be in. I'm also hoping for Isaac, Geno, Krystal, and Ridley to be in. I want Sukapon in VERY badly.

No, he didn't I said that he MIGHT of changed it and could of due to how long ago it was. We don't know how many will be in. I just said that there's a possibility he could've changed it, it could be 2, or it could be 200, we don't know what.

I'm rooting for Ephraim and against Sora. KEYS ARE NOT WEAPONS.

I want more female characters though. 3/25 was NOT ENOUGH.

I want a character from Sacred Stones in about as much as I want Brawl to get canceled, but Sora I want in, he just doesn't have much of a chance.

I want a character from Sacred Stones in about as much as I want Brawl to get canceled, but Sora I want in, he just doesn't have much of a chance.

Fine, replace 'Ephraim' with 'any lance user'.

*cough cough*Nephenee*cough*

One character I want more than anything is Ridley, but sadly due to his size and what not it might not exactly be practical. I can hope he is a boss or something though...right?

One character I want more than anything is Ridley, but sadly due to his size and what not it might not exactly be practical. I can hope he is a boss or something though...right?

Ridley has a HUGE chance of being in Brawl, mostly just due to being the 2nd most important character in the Metroid franchise. And if resizing him is such a problem then there will be no Poison Mushroom in Brawl as that's the same thing, not to mention that Olimar is the size of a bottle cap and Kirby is only 8 inches tall. AND he can walk. He HAS walked before.

after hearing all this crap about ridley, i looked up a youtube video from MP1 and saw teh meta-ridley fight. I now support him for brawl after seeing his moves, and after learning of his history in metroid games.

watch this if you want to, its the one i mentioned:

I am hoping for more FE characters altogether, preferably Micaiah and Sothe(RD, of course). Sora would be sweet. Okami, anyone? She is coming to the Wii, after all.

Her name isn't Okami, it's Ameteretsu or something along those lines, and Sothe is an assist trophy already.

Her name isn't Okami, it's Ameteretsu or something along those lines, and Sothe is an assist trophy already.

Amaterasu, I know, I own it. I just wasn't sure if everyone else would know what I was talking about. And how do you know Sothe is an assist trophy?

No, Sheik is a girl in Brawl. Sheik was a boy in Melee. You see, in OoT Zelda changes into Sheik and she literally changes her "special parts" but since Brawl Zelda is based on TP Zelda TP Zelda has no ability to change her "special parts" thus meaning that Brawl Sheik is female!

No, Sheik is a girl in Brawl. Sheik was a boy in Melee. You see, in OoT Zelda changes into Sheik and she literally changes her "special parts" but since Brawl Zelda is based on TP Zelda TP Zelda has no ability to change her "special parts" thus meaning that Brawl Sheik is female!

Source, please?

EDIT: looked it up, Smashbros.com refers to Shiek as her. I was wrong

Source, please?

Source? I don't need no source, it's just plain freaking obvious. In Melee and OoT Sheik doesn't have boobs, in Brawl she does.

Source? I don't need no source, it's just plain freaking obvious. In Melee and OoT Sheik doesn't have boobs, in Brawl she does.

I edited my previous post. And she does not have boobs in brawl. she is completely flat.

I'm pretty sure he was being silly.

Math time!

Zelda = Girl.

Sheik = Zelda.

Therefor, Sheik = Girl.

That's on my math exam tomorrow. The one I'm going to fail. :D And Sothe is an Assist Trophy, that's been confirmed, me thinks. He kicks and stuff because Nintendo doesn't want him attacking with knives.

And if Okami really IS coming to the Wii, my dreams will have come true. And if Ameretsu WAS in Brawl,

I'd have to pretty much sell my soul.

Okami was pretty much one of my favorite games, ever.