• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure he was being silly.

Math time!

Zelda = Girl.

Sheik = Zelda.

Therefor, Sheik = Girl.

That's on my math exam tomorrow. The one I'm going to fail. :D And Sothe is an Assist Trophy, that's been confirmed, me thinks. He kicks and stuff because Nintendo doesn't want him attacking with knives.

And if Okami really IS coming to the Wii, my dreams will have come true. And if Ameretsu WAS in Brawl,

I'd have to pretty much sell my soul.

Okami was pretty much one of my favorite games, ever.

Yes, Okami is coming to Wii, it is confirmed. And I remember seeing that somewhere about Sothe, but I can't remember where.....Anyone know?

You probably recognize Sothe's likely inclusion in Brawl from this thread.

Because Lyn has been confirmed as an unplayable character I hope for any representative of Fire Emblem who is light on his or her feet. From what I recall reading about hands on impressions of Super Smash Bros. Brawl at the Entertainment For All Exposition, Ike was reported to be a heavy character similar to Link in Super Smash Bros. Melee. The Smash Bros. Dojo website also refers to Ike as a "heavy character." Marth has always been my best character in Super Smash Bros. Melee so I hope for another light and agile character, especially if Ike remains a slow and heavy fighter for Super Smash Bros. Brawl's final release.

Then again, were a distinctly new character such as Micaiah included, I might reconsider my style of play. Likewise, if Ike remains the only representative of Fire Emblem (I hope not...) then I will probably I will do my best to adjust to him.

no it's 5/27

Nana is a girl (or so we think)...and Nana is not Popo...color changes make you Nana instead of Popo, so they are different characters, CLEARLY

my logic is flawless

Ice climbers is only one character so you, my friend, PHAIL!

While I have a fairly good list of characters I wouldn't mind in Brawl... it's more interesting to look at just the FE cast (as this is an FE Forum):

FE characters in order of likelyhood (all of whom I want in):

1. Ike

2. Marth

3. Micaiah

4. Sheeda

5. Mia

Now, naturally two of them have seemingly no chance, but I can dream, right? Now to show you them by order of actual want and not just likelyhood:

1. Mia

2. Sheeda

3. Ike

4. Micaiah

5. Marth (Tiara is girly)

Yeah...

Mwahaha. I'm going to have to go here.

5/26/1

KIRBY is obviously asexual. Therefor we cannot classify him/her with the rest of everyone else.

Asexual = Lack of sexual orientation

Kirby is male.

<BlackMarketWeaponsDealer>Kirby is male
<NedWFWD>See.
<NedWFWD>I like men.

While I have a fairly good list of characters I wouldn't mind in Brawl... it's more interesting to look at just the FE cast (as this is an FE Forum):

FE characters in order of likelyhood (all of whom I want in):

1. Ike

2. Marth

3. Micaiah

4. Sheeda

5. Mia

Now, naturally two of them have seemingly no chance, but I can dream, right? Now to show you them by order of actual want and not just likelyhood:

1. Mia

2. Sheeda

3. Ike

4. Micaiah

5. Marth (Tiara is girly)

Yeah...

Ike is already in Brawl