Unluckiest thing that's ever happened to you in a Fire Emblem game

Big Klingy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unluckiest thing that ever happened to me was getting criticalled when the crit. percent was 0.

Is that even possible? What game was that?

I recall having once read that skills in Radiant Dawn which affect unit statistics can, when activated, result in critical hits despite a displayed critical hit rate of zero. This is not an occurrence that I have witnessed, however, so I cannot vouch for the idea's validity.

My first playthrough of PoR, when fighting the BK Ike did not activate Aether once while BK used Luna twice. Does this count as unlucky?

I've been more unlucky than that with the Black Knight battle. This one time, Ike didn't activate Aether once while BK activated Luna 4 times in a row.

I've been more unlucky than that with the Black Knight battle. This one time, Ike didn't activate Aether once while BK activated Luna 4 times in a row.

Ouch, now that is painful. Must have gone through a couple Elixers there, huh?

getting hit with a 0 crit... Luna 4 times??? yikes, i thought i had it bad when I ddint activate Aether and the BK got Luna twice. I gotta get more unfortunate to catch up to you guys

i got hit with a 2 once

missed with two 91's

missed with a 98

• 1 month later...

(uses max revive on topic)

Yesterday in RD (part 1 chapter 6) Nolan got criticaled my a Myrmidon. Before resetting, I looked at its stats. Its CRIT was 12, and Nolan's luck was 10...

Holy crap, not again!!!!

I recently got chap 8x in thracia and hadn't realised about Tania and Dagda and had removed all their weapons previously for the others to use... Well I got them back and managed to make them survive... then Felgus missed a 99 and the boss critted. Not pretty...

Alright. FE10, I gave Shinon gamble on 4F-2 and he had 126 crit. I KID YOU NOT. Well, I was gonna kill levail and Shinon's crit was still like 90. Plus he could attack four times. How could I lose?! So Shinon's the last one with a turn left and I go for it. (2 spaces away) So the first two turns, I actually MISS because my hit is only 76. No crit, no deadeye. Nothing. he hits. I'm pissed; SUPER pissed. So, enemy turn now. Skip all of the boring shits y giggles. Levail attacks me again. He moves right over to me and nails me with IMPALE. I'm like "OMGWTFBRO" And the worst part is that I didn't save for the entire playthrough. I don't remember all the details but it was like the most betrayed moment of my life. I felt like I couldn't get worse off then just layed on my bed and waited for the unlucky astroid to nail me. At least it's only a game, right?

Fire Emblem is not merely a game. It is a way of life.

I second that. The moment I found out my FE7 data had deleted itself, I felt a huge part of me die a bit.

Alright. FE10, I gave Shinon gamble on 4F-2 and he had 126 crit. I KID YOU NOT. Well, I was gonna kill levail and Shinon's crit was still like 90. Plus he could attack four times. How could I lose?! So Shinon's the last one with a turn left and I go for it. (2 spaces away) So the first two turns, I actually MISS because my hit is only 76. No crit, no deadeye. Nothing. he hits. I'm pissed; SUPER pissed. So, enemy turn now. Skip all of the boring shits y giggles. Levail attacks me again. He moves right over to me and nails me with IMPALE. I'm like "OMGWTFBRO" And the worst part is that I didn't save for the entire playthrough. I don't remember all the details but it was like the most betrayed moment of my life. I felt like I couldn't get worse off then just layed on my bed and waited for the unlucky astroid to nail me. At least it's only a way of life, right?

There was a point a the beginning of RD where Eddie and Leo were at the same level and had the same SPEED!!!

I actually had to rig Edward's speed!

Rigging a myrmidon's speed... what... the hell

• 1 month later...

don't mean to double post, but Soren got criticaled by a swordmaster with a 6 chance and then MISSED with a 93... dammit...

*joins the "video games are my way of life" club*

*Joins as well*

For my unlucky things...in that chapter in PoR where you have to get on the ship, Black Knight suddenly appeared. Then Zihark was in his vicinity...so he killed him...

Another thing is Tauroneo killing Ike. It was so stupid. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but he activated that damn skill of his each time he attacked. Ike died. I didn't have Aether yet, since I used the first Occult on Oscar. AJSdn;uasndaksjdn

Edited by Nightmare