What would you like to see in this game?

Eh, other DS games have had voice acting for a while now, including at least two full-fledged RPGs.

As long as there's an option to turn off the voice captions, I could care less. It's horrid when they include the voices, along with holding the button to skip things, but no feature for no voice at all--you hear repeated words beginning to form over and over and over like a broken radio D:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I just had an idea, they would NEVER implement this though.

They use the 3 tier class system from RD and have the game comprise of all of FE1 and FE3. Characters would retain their stats and class between parts. Marth's 2nd tier promotion would occur after the chapter 'Starlord Marth' and his 3rd tier premotion would occur after getting the Shield of Seals in part 2. Hardain would be a problem, as he is playable in pt 1 but is a major boss in pt 2, my idea is this: If Hardain reached level 20 premoted in pt 1, before the final chapters of pt 2 you could choose to ressurect him with the Ohm staff, If this happens, he rejoins your party and automatically premotes to third tier.

On a more serious note, however, I really want the real game to have a secret ending showing how Camus survived and became Sirius if you achieve certain criteria.

They use the 3 tier class system from RD and have the game comprise of all of FE1 and FE3. Characters would retain their stats and class between parts. Marth's 2nd tier promotion would occur after the chapter 'Starlord Marth' and his 3rd tier premotion would occur after getting the Shield of Seals in part 2. Hardain would be a problem, as he is playable in pt 1 but is a major boss in pt 2, my idea is this: If Hardain reached level 20 premoted in pt 1, before the final chapters of pt 2 you could choose to ressurect him with the Ohm staff, If this happens, he rejoins your party and automatically premotes to third tier.

On a more serious note, however, I really want the real game to have a secret ending showing how Camus survived and became Sirius if you achieve certain criteria.

Well... FE1 was 25 chapters, FE3 was 40 chapters. FE7was 35? chapters I think in Hector... I don't think FE11 being 45+ and both games is all that out there, and if they do the longer game a three tier system wouldn't be unreasonable. I don't want Marth to become a Knight Lord however, I'd perfer him to be a footunit.

However, if they don't do FE3 Book 2, there's no chance of a three tier system. However before then we have to see if they add the Magic Triangle, and change the Pegasus and Dragon promote, change the stat system... It'll be interesting to be sure.

FE3 was 40 chapters

Are you calling both games together or only Book II, the actual FE3 :?

The next tier system was only there because the setting of the game, not because there was so many chapters. IS pro'lly got lazy and instead just decided to leave promoted-esque characters promoted and give them a promotion-so that the lowest class is more akin to Trainees than your standard class.

I'm calling the total of the game, it was 20 for Book 1 and 20 for Book 2. I was mostly looking at what's a good logical chapter count on the GBA and Famicom titles (I didn't look at FE4 as its system for chapters was just a tad different). As to what was sane, and about 40 chapters is pretty well doable, that's all.

FE10's three tiers was just to cover up the fact that having Ike and co suddenly back to Tier 1 class would look weird. Even if Mist (and every character's sudden loss of their Mastery skills) sorta did that anyway. Since the game makers realized we notice when the characters for some reason forget everything in the previous part of the story.

FE11 (if its 40 or so chapters) would probably have to do something similar. If its only 25-35 chapters a 2 tier works then a 3 tier would have to be implimented if FE3 is ever remade separate from FE1 in a DS title (and have a connect up bonus set-up with an FE11 cart).

If its only 25-35 chapters a 2 tier works then a 3 tier would have to be implimented if FE3 is ever remade separate from FE1 in a DS title (and have a connect up bonus set-up with an FE11 cart).

I don't see why, as it never had the problem before :/

Awsome Idea =) I hope they do This.

I'm calling the total of the game, it was 20 for Book 1 and 20 for Book 2. I was mostly looking at what's a good logical chapter count on the GBA and Famicom titles (I didn't look at FE4 as its system for chapters was just a tad different). As to what was sane, and about 40 chapters is pretty well doable, that's all.

FE10's three tiers was just to cover up the fact that having Ike and co suddenly back to Tier 1 class would look weird. Even if Mist (and every character's sudden loss of their Mastery skills) sorta did that anyway. Since the game makers realized we notice when the characters for some reason forget everything in the previous part of the story.

FE11 (if its 40 or so chapters) would probably have to do something similar. If its only 25-35 chapters a 2 tier works then a 3 tier would have to be implimented if FE3 is ever remade separate from FE1 in a DS title (and have a connect up bonus set-up with an FE11 cart).

Third Tier is just needed if they Want to Pot Over power Skills for the player without leting the Enemy use... Imagine every enemy using Astra/Flare/Colossus/Dead Eye...

It Would be at least one death per turn =\

Even with 40 chapters you don't need tird tier just do like FE7 the game praticaly REstarts at chapter 11 so you have only 20 chapters of true game.

I love the Third Tier because is a excuse to make Enemy Strong without Overpowering them.

I'd like to see some reference to Marth's moves in SSB. That should be easy enough, since even in FE3 Marth's dodge looked quite a bit like his Down-B move in SSB.

I think his Critical Hit should look like his Side-B move. You know, three or four consecutive attacks...

• 5 weeks later...

i haven't played FE1, but i heard that Sheeda is a pegasus rider. i really want her to have a unique class, because she is an important character to the plot and is Marth's love interest. there is already three pegasus knights, and she should be more awesome than them, or at least different.

i don't think they'll do it, though.

i haven't played FE1, but i heard that Sheeda is a pegasus rider. i really want her to have a unique class, because she is an important character to the plot and is Marth's love interest. there is already three pegasus knights, and she should be more awesome than them, or at least different.

i don't think they'll do it, though.

On the grounds that Sothe is to Micaiah as Sheeda is to Marth, and Sothe's class is not unique, I must agree with your second paragraph.

On the grounds that Sothe is to Micaiah as Sheeda is to Marth, and Sothe's class is not unique, I must agree with your second paragraph.

Whisper?

Media would be nice, but I doubt it'll get that much media attention =/

Why are you so worried about media? It isn't a part of the game.

Because pretty pictures and video which aren't grainy make some of us happier than others :o

The only reason the game may be lacking media is because it's a remake of a game they got only a few years back on the Virtual Console. Other than that... we still have two and a half months until release. Daigasso! Band Brothers DX is released on the 26th, and it has far less media coverage than what this Fire Emblem has--just give it some more time >.>