What would you like to see in this game?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japanese release date was personally confirmed by IS at the beginning of this month. I think there's nothing to worry about.

Plus there's no reason to delay a game like FE DS.

It's a remake, and there's really not too much they're likely to have missed in the 10-month gap between last October-after development--and now that could stop the release date.

If we're lucky, we'll get a ROM dump a tad early thanks to Hong Kong or similar methods. I love when that happens~

Because it really doesn't matter in the end, as well as I have no money at the moment. Well, no free money--there's far better things to do such as pay bills, rent, and buy food, rather than go buy a game you could always purchase later on. It's more convenient and faster than lugging around all of my games when I can easily keep them no one card, as well as back up my data. And as always, I like messing around with the game data--putting new music, graphics, and the like are a plus. Dragon Quest III on the GameBoy Color has a horrendous Pokemon-esque font; so I go in and change i to something better.

But this is neither here nor there, and as such, likely shouldn't continue for the sake of the thread.